1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Vote!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Speed Tracer, Nov 1, 2008.

1. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

According to CNN, McCain has won Kentucky.:rolleyes:

I THINK they said Obama won Vermont, if I'm not mistaken. I pray to God that Obama wins the whole thing, I really do.

Only time will tell within these next few hours...

EDIT: Yes, Obama won Vermont.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

HEAR! HEAR!
  3. Davina

Davina Member

Voted and while I can sit and list my views on this or that, honestly, I'm not fond of either candidate, but they're what we have to deal with.
    also another military spouse, getting ready to send hubby on deployment next month for a year.. (and agree, we have to see it through this time, the reason we're doing this now is at least in part to having pulled out of the gulf too early last time.. and yes, hubby was there last time, too..) and really, while I disagree with a lot of Obama's policies, that even wasn't what won my vote (not fond of all of McCain's either...) but, there is just something that doesn't sit right with me about Obama... I can't pin it down exactly, but, it's kind of like when I was a kid and every time President Jimmy Carter came on TV.. I ran and hid under my mother's rocking chair.. I didn't know why, but he scared me... I get the same feeling when thinking of having Obama as President... *sigh*
    this is really the first time i've ever felt this anxious about an election....
    so.. I voted McCain.. I can at least attest that Sarah can actually get things done.. *shrug*
  4. D'Snowth

Oh God...
  5. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Don't panic yet, Snowth. =P Go look at yahoo...and yahoo about it.
  6. Davina

Davina Member

hey, you have your opinion.. I have mine :p
  7. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

chillax 'Snowth. LOL. I guess we all have a right to our own opinions...even though this is THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIVES!:crazy:...but, we must remain calm.

Oh, who am I kidding! Barack, you HAVE to win! We NEED you! McCain just cannot win, he can't!:concern:

Oh dear...

:sympathy:
  8. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

yes indeed.
  9. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

well and thats where the problem is- you vote for one- screw someone over- vote for the other, screw someone over- there is no right choice.

I dont like either of them.

I like Ike ;)

J/K
  10. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I don't want to get into this too much but the rights of human beings are never noise. And for the record, I am both pro life, and intent on ending economic poverty. It is possible to be both. ;)
  11. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

McCain won Texas, 34 electoral votes. That was a given. texas always votes republican.

Obama won Ohio though, and ABC has said whoever wins Ohio will more than likely go onto become the next president.
  12. D'Snowth

Tell me about it, my real life best friend's Texas fanatic AND a die-hard Republican.
  13. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wasn't surprised w/ Texas either. But Ohio...wow. That's pretty impressive.

Keep em' coming Barack!:insatiable:
  14. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

Well Obama never did come down here and campaign because he already knew he would lose Texas. I guess why waste your time with something you're not going to get.

But if he won, his electorial votes would jump up to the 240s, as of where Obama is right now.
  15. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

HE WON! OBAMA WON! HE MADE HISTORY!:excited::):insatiable:
  16. D'Snowth

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YEAH!

HAHAHAHAHA!

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD OBAMA WON!

OH LORDY HE WON!
  17. heralde

Well like I said, I wasn't in favor of either one of them. But I wish Obama luck. Don't mess it up! ;)
  18. Davina

Davina Member

*mumbles to self* just have to survive 4 years....
    *sigh* really not the outcome I was hoping for, but... America has spoken... really wish i could still fit under the rocking chair though....
    *sigh* his definition of morals (based on things he has said...) scares me
  19. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Wow... 324 votes...

Boy, I bet the rest of my family's upset...
  20. heralde

Eh don't worry, now we can all get back to our lives and decide the President isn't the most important thing in the world. Hehe ;)