Wacky Races DVD

Erine81981

Reaction score
I finally got it last saturday. I love it so much. Its neat to have all the episode on three disc. All the speical features are cool too. It says that "Dastey and Muttley flying machines and Perils of Penolpe" Will be coming to DVD too. Can't wait. Will be picking up Flintstones season 2 and Top Cat on DVD this Dec. Or getting them for christmas.

Klonoa

Reaction score
I found it cheap on the Internet so I went ahead and ordered it. Might come in today. Can't wait. Wacky Races is one of my all time favorite H-B cartoons.

I also got some other cheapy 'less than 10 buck' DVDs recently. Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (cool movie based on 1900's comic strip...also a cool NES game by Capcom), Mario Mania, Invader ZIM holiday DVD, and Sonic Christmas Blast (DON'T get the Sonic Christmas DVD folks, it's got Underground on it and that show was terrible).

I'd like to get some Inspector Gadget DVDs but I've got enough already to watch. I'll ask for the Top Cat DVD for Christmas. It's so cool, two of my favorite H-B shows are on or coming to DVD. Wacky Races and Top Cat. Now my third favorite H-B show is the Pac-Man cartoon, but I doubt we'll ever see that on DVD! :smile:

--Klonoa

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know... I never could find the Inspector Gadget DVD's (other than Disney's crappy movies, and the telefilm... but I got that one... it's ok....) but I had no real problem finding Heathcliff.

I never saw Wacky Races before, But I'm quite familiar with Dastardly and Muttley's solo show (have an old worn video of the show). Now if they can Get Hong Kong Phooey to DVD (I doubt they will, unless they actually make that movie) I'll really scream! I've been dying to see that show for some time!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think they will. Here is a list of H-B sesaons or compleate shows that on DVD.

Flintstones season 1
Flintstones season 2
Scooby Doo, Where are you? season 1 & 2 (since that was the only season from that show made)
Jetsons season 1
Wacky Races compleate show
Top Cat compleate show

So I'm thinking before long well see Hong Kong Phooey, Jabber Jaw, Joise and ***** Cats-Josie and ***** Cats in space, rest of Jetsons from the 80's, Captain Caveman and any of the other 30 minute shows of H-B on DVD.