Wake Up with Kermit & Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Source: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2005/11/wake-up-with-kermit-target.html

It’s that time of year again – the post-Thanksgiving holiday shopping rush.

Target stores, which will open at 6 a.m. on the Friday after Thanksgiving, is once again offering to help their shoppers get out of bed to get to their sales with a special wake-up call. Consumers can go to the Target Wake-up website and sign up for a free, pre-recorded wake-up call from celebrities – this year’s list of big name callers include Kermit the Frog (Steve Whitmire), model Carolyn Murphy, and country singer Brad Paisley.

Along with signing up for a wake-up call from Kermit, you can visit the Target Wake-up website to watch the 5 delightfully entertaining “Target wake-up call” commercials that feature Kermit the Frog eating flies, playing banjo, and singing a lullaby (look in the “Watch the Films” section). You can also download an exclusive Quicktime video featuring Kermit singing himself to sleep in the “Download free stuff” section. Be sure to check them out, they are fun, entertaining, a real treat for Kermit fans.

So surf over to the Target website and sign up for a call from Kermit (currently Kermit has had the most wake-up calls lined-up for with over 40% of the registered calls). The wake-up calls (which you can get for the one-day sale, or the two-day sale) are free and easy to do (just pick your caller – I recommend Kermit – and then enter your phone number and call time). So if you’re planning on shopping at Target (and even if you’re not), be sure to check out the website (and if you want, sign up for a call from Kermit).

Source: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2005/11/wake-up-with-kermit-target.html

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
OMG those were hilarious!

I especially love when Brad Paisley said "I got nothin'", then Kermit: "I didn't think so".

Great stuff, signed up for my call from Kermit!

:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I liked them but can you download them to your computer or not?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I liked them but can you download them to your computer or not?
You can download a Quicktime video featuring Kermit singing himself to sleep in the “Download free stuff” section.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... Good to know who that was. Saw the commercial with Kermit playing banjo last night on the WB, not sure if it was in the commercials before or during Charmed.

Neat little bit with da' frog on the banjo.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
These are great!! Love that stuff! I signed up for a phone call from Kermit.

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
That is absolutely too cool!!! I set one up for Friday and Saturday just for kicks and goggles!!! When I was watching the first commercial with Brad Paisley and Kermit, I was laugh ing hysterically.....actually woke up my girlfriend! :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I cant download it? I use AOL, and it is opening it with its own Media Player. Can anyone help?
Is there any way of getting the others, Id love to be able to keep them. There great.

Chris :sympathy:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
I cant download it? I use AOL, and it is opening it with its own Media Player. Can anyone help?
Right-click on this link and select save target as... click here to download (requires quicktime to view). The other videos are not presented in a file format for easy downloading and saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.