1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Waldo" Puppetry

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Traveling Matt, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Hey Guys!

I stumbled across a very interesting article about the technique of puppetry that was used by Jim on JHH for the bird character Waldo. Simply enough, it's called "Waldo" puppetry.

It includes commentary by Eren Ozker, as well.

Check it out!

"What's A Waldo, Anyway?"

- Billy :cool:
  2. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

Oohhh..heehee, Yeah, I have been there alot of times before, and about 100 more animatronic sites *G* I LOVE animatronic puppets. I think Chucky is my favorite puppet! *I hope I didn't scare anyone!* :/

If you wanna see really freaky animatronics go to http://www.yagher.com he's the guy behind Chucky, and there's even a picture of Chucky's understructure, too! It's sooo cool!!!

::runs away::