1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Waldorf and Statler picture

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by satay chicken, Jun 20, 2003.

1. satay chicken New Member

Hello all :)

I've spent the past 5 hours searching for an elusive Waldorf and Statler picture and I think I've pretty much exercised all of my resources :( Is anyone able to help me out?

The picture I'm looking for is of the two of them wearing denim jackets and holding tomatoes. I've seen the picture on my Muppets Racemania Playstation game and thought that I'd seen it floating around somewhere on the 'net, but I can't seem to locate it :confused:

If anyone has a clue what I'm nuttering on about and is able to help me, I would really appreciate it :D

Thanks,
    Sarah.
  2. scarecroe Active Member

3. satay chicken New Member

Whoo Hoo

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! :excited:

Psh, call them "old geezers on the balcony"?! :eek: Not likely. These guys rock my world ;) :smirk:

Thanks again!
    Sarah
  4. scarecroe Active Member

Glad I could help :cool: