1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Walk-Around Gobo Fraggle at MTR seminar

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BlueFrackle, Sep 26, 2005.

1. BlueFrackle Active Member

Squigiman said that there was a Walk-Around Gobo Fraggle at the MTR Seminar!

Does anyone have any photos? I would love to see it!
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Red Fraggle was at the MTR in Los Angeles.
  3. BlueFrackle Active Member

Fantastic! Any photos anyone?
  4. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I missed her because we were running in to see the preview of the Francis show. That will be ONE CUTE SHOW!! :)
  5. Whatever Active Member

Do you know if it was Karen Prell? That's awesome news!

Glad to hear that Frances is looking good, 'cause I used to read those books. And they inspired me once to buy my sister a Kit-Kat for her birthday.

Really!

They did!
  6. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Well, it was the walk-around (Costume). If it was Karen Prell...well, she's more talented than just that.
  7. AAO Member

OMG! I really would love to see pics of that!
  8. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

MTR = The Museum of Television and Radio. It was really cool, they hosted an event celebrating the Jim Henson Co. 50th Anniversary.

There was:
    -Puppet Workshop (with paper bags and cut-out parts to glue on)
    -walk-around Red Fraggle to take your picture with
    -special screening of "Frances the *something* Badger" (future JHC show that features puppeteered CGI in real time!) hosted by Lisa Henson with Q & A afterwards
    -"It's Not Easy Being Green" book signing with Lisa Henson
    -live Frances character performance with audience interaction
    -special screening of 2 episodes of "The Storyteller" hosted by Brian Henson with Q& A afterwards

I think that was about it. Frogster and I had to leave right when the Storyteller screenings were starting (cuz I had to make my flight!), but Fozzie/Kevin said that Heather Henson was also there, and she and Brian did autographs and book signing as well. I'm VERY sorry that Luke and I missed out on meeting Brian and Heather!

:)
    Anthony
  9. unclematt Active Member

That sounds like a great event I wish they would do something in Chicago.
  10. Erine81981 Active Member

I wished they would do stuff all over the world other then the big towns. If they would know that doing it around the world or in smaller ot not so big towns they would get lots of money or people attening it.
  11. PukkaPukka Member

All signs point to it not being Karen, due to her work with DNA in Texas, but she might've stopped by to do a special appearance (of sorts).
  12. MattFraggle New Member

13. unclematt Active Member

Great Pics Thanks for the link
  14. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Frances the adorable badger.

And to think, later they were saying, "Where's the guy with the puppet? We should hire him! $30,000 per year!" You missed your chance, dude.

:attitude: ("Don't believe him!")
  15. Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks for the pics Matt. Wished I could of been there.
  16. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ah crud, you almost had me!

I'm still a little peeved that I didn't get to meet the famous Muley the Mule. What gives?

:)
    Anthony
  17. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey gang,

aw awsome pic! I wish i got my pic takin with Gobo :smirk: . But then again I did at Disney World here in May (2005) with Kermit & Miss Piggy :) :mad: hehe...
  18. Foodie Active Member

19. Baby Rowlf Member

Dude...And they had one of Red too! SWEET!!!

*dance*