Wall-E teaser trailer up now!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Here's the trailer for Pixar's next, to be released June 27th of next year.

John Lasseter said:
Wall-E is the story about the last little robot on Earth. He is a robot that his programming was to help clean up. You see, it's set way in the future. Through consumerism, rampant, unchecked consumerism, the Earth was covered with trash. And to clean up, everyone had to leave Earth and set in place millions of these little robots that went around to clean up the trash and make Earth habitable again. Well, the cleanup program failed with the exception of this one little robot and he's left on Earth doing his duty all alone. But it's not a story about science fiction. It's a love story, because, you see, Wall-E falls in love with Eve, a robot from a probe that comes down to check on Earth, and she's left there to check on and see how things are going and he absolutely falls in love with her.
I think this sounds and looks just wonderful. I knew from the moment I saw the first released image of Wall-E that I would be completely in love with this movie... this teaser trailer has only cemented that.

I think the way the trailer opens is great. What a great way to remind us of the incredible work this company has been doing for over a decade now.

Also, in case you were wondering, the music playing when we first actually see Wall-E footage is from Terry Gilliam's masterpiece Brazil, a movie that also focuses on dystopian themes.

lael

Reaction score
I've just fallen in love with another project to be released in the to to faraway future! EK!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's looks and sound so awesome! I can't wait to see thins movie!:excited: