Walt Disney Home Video Clips

Count von Count

Reaction score
It's not the Disney castle if someone wants to know with out waching them.

wiley207

Reaction score
Ah yes, the Walt Disney Home Video and Walt Disney Classics logos. One of my interests. :big_grin:

I have the old Walt Disney Classics logo with the spinning words and zooming diamonds on my "Dumbo" and "Lady and the Tramp" VHS copies. The Sorcerer Mickey WDHV logo also shows up on my "Cowboy Pooh," "Peter and the Wolf," "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves," "The Jungle Book" and "The Rescuers Down Under" tapes. The Classics version of the Sorcerer Mickey logo is on my "Pinocchio," "Fantasia," "Bambi," "Cinderella," "101 Dalmatians," "The Jungle Book," "Robin Hood," "The Rescuers," "The Fox and the Hound," "The Great Mouse Detective," "The Little Mermaid," "The Rescuers Down Under," "Beauty and the Beast" and "Aladdin" videos. I also have the Masterpiece Collection logo on my "Oliver & Company" tape, but on that one it has an announcer saying "And now our feature presentation" during part of the logo.

BTW, Disney started the Masterpiece Collection on October 28 1994, the same day that "Muppet Classic Theater" came out! But this series went on until 1999. The Black Diamond Classic series lasted longer, from 1984 to 1994. And that Sorcerer Mickey WDHV logo was used from 1986 to 2000, and was the longest-running logo Walt Disney Home Video used.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
what about the one where a giant mickey Figure spinning around while it's saying Walt Disney home entertainment.