Walt Disney Treasures

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, I was meaning to pick up some of the Oswald the Rabbit stuff they've started to release, but didn't. I'm actually kicking myself for not buying an old Oswald the Rabbit Kubrick figure... this was released quite a while before they sold the character back to Disney... I bet it's worth something now.

I heard that in the Oswald DVD set, they have some sort of featurette on Ub Iwerks. Now, I'm pretty surprised, since they almost want to put a sheet over him, like he never existed. Almost. I credit him for quite a bit of what Disney was credited for back in those days.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Did you see the National Treasure sequel then? :wink:
No I didn't . but I really want to see it and he New Goody short on it too.

But yeah, the memory of first seeing or experiences something like the first viewing of an old cartoon is what is a all about and something that you just don't quite get back completely like the way it was the first time.:wink: :smile:

I do want to see Oswald The Lucky Radbits short if there is one.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've started collecting those too. Here's the one's i have.

Mickey Mouse in Black and Whitle Vol. 1
Mickey Mouse in Black and White Vol. 2
The Chronological Donald Vol. 1
The Chronological Donald Vol. 2
The Complete Pluto Vol. 1
The Complete Pluto Vol. 2
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

These are the ones i can't seem to find here:

The Complete Goofy
Mickey Mouse in Color Vol. 1&2
Disney Rarities
Silly Symphonies
More Silly Symphonies

Here at our Hastings I can find these two but haven't bought them yet.

The Chronological Donald, Vol. 3
Behind the Sences

I fianlly found a copy of "Mickey Mouse B&W vol. 1 on ebay and got a few months ago so i was glad to have finally got that one but everytime i try to get the In Color vol. 1 i get out bidded. But i'm still trying.

Edit: Also since everyone who is talking about the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit DVD it's really great to watch the one's with the commerntry. I love it. Also if you buy (going off corse here) "The Woody WoodPecker" vol. 1&2 you can see some of the other Oswald The Rabbit cartoons too.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I only have 3
Disneyland USA,
Mickey Mouse B\W
and
The Mickey Mouse Club.

I wish i had the Disney Rarities, Your Host Walt Disney, and the Oswald one.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
No I didn't . but I really want to see it and he New Goody short on it too.

But yeah, the memory of first seeing or experiences something like the first viewing of an old cartoon is what is a all about and something that you just don't quite get back completely like the way it was the first time.:wink: :smile:

I do want to see Oswald The Lucky Radbits short if there is one.
You should really check if there's a theater still playing it, the short is not going to be on the DVD of National Treasure 2 (enough for me not to buy the DVD, I only want it if it has the short on it with the movie :grouchy: ).

zns

Reaction score

The Complete Goofy
Disney Rarities
Silly Symphonies
More Silly Symphonies
QUOTE]

You might have better chances of finding them on ebay, yet the prices tend to skyrocket over time, especially the one with Goofy.

Erine81981

Reaction score

The Complete Goofy
Disney Rarities
Silly Symphonies
More Silly Symphonies
QUOTE]

You might have better chances of finding them on ebay, yet the prices tend to skyrocket over time, especially the one with Goofy.
Yeah i've been looking around on there. There are some pretty high prices there but i'll find some that have a dicent price on them or find them somewhere else. Thanks for the advice Zns. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've seen them around and contemplated getting them. They really are that good, huh? I'll have to check them out.

zns

Reaction score
Yeah i've been looking around on there. There are some pretty high prices there but i'll find some that have a dicent price on them or find them somewhere else. Thanks for the advice Zns. :smile:
Well....... There is one other site I have looked at, but I do not know if it is the most reliable one out there. Here is the link, I hope it works: www.800-buy-movies.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well....... There is one other site I have looked at, but I do not know if it is the most reliable one out there. Here is the link, I hope it works: www.800-buy-movies.com
I don't have a credit card so that's why i don't ever shop online. Now if i could ask my parents for it for a birthday and tell them to order off there then i might but not for sure. Thanks again.