Walt Disney Treasures

Drtooth

Reaction score
I do want to see Oswald The Lucky Radbits short if there is one.
There is there is. Co-incidentally, the Woody Woodpecker DVD's actually have some of the Universal produced and owned Oswald shorts. If you have enough cash, asn you're an animation collector, you should buy both sets, and compare and contrast them. It seems that it would be interresting.

zns

Reaction score
I Have Another Box Set

Well I just got my copy of Mickey Mouse in Black and White Volume I in the mail today with the original tin case. The features are fantastic. Some of the bonus material includes an interview with Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnson (may they rest in peace) and a terrific pencil test from "The Mail Pilot". There is also an "Easter Egg" on disc one in the bonus features section that shows film footage from the original 1930's Mickey Mouse Club. This is one set that I definately recommend for Disney buffs like me. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
There is there is. Co-incidentally, the Woody Woodpecker DVD's actually have some of the Universal produced and owned Oswald shorts. If you have enough cash, asn you're an animation collector, you should buy both sets, and compare and contrast them. It seems that it would be interresting.
That would be interesting! Would love to compare the Disney Oswald shorts the the universal ones. It's already my assumption that Disney has the upper hand in the animation department.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just last weekend i bought the Vol. 3 to Donald Duck. It's really cool and neat to know there will be more to come. It is hard to know that Donald has made the most of all the shorts back in the day. He has been one of my favorites of all time just because of his behavior and on how much trouble he gets into. It reminds me of me back when i was a kid.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember in those Disney Channel previews that is middle of the road "basic cable kids", lol, got ever abut twice a year of or, or maybe they would harass us seasonally with the operators trying to get us to subscribe, heh! Anyway, used to wake up really early in the morning to catch everything when we did get to preview and Used to love Duck presents and Quack attack. There would always be a couple of wealthy jerks in class who would brag that their parents subscribed to the channel to make all us non cable and basic cable watchers who didn't have it jealous.:smirk::stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I remember in those Disney Channel previews that is middle of the road "basic cable kids", lol, got ever abut twice a year of or, or maybe they would harass us seasonally with the operators trying to get us to subscribe, heh! Anyway, used to wake up really early in the morning to catch everything when we did get to preview and Used to love Duck presents and Quack attack. There would always be a couple of wealthy jerks in class who would brag that their parents subscribed to the channel to make all us non cable and basic cable watchers who didn't have it jealous.:smirk::stick_out_tongue:
I know how you feel. My cousins who would come to visit their dad during summer vacation had the Disney Channel and i would always tell my parents come on and subscribe to the Disney Channel but they wouldn't. But then when they introuduced it into the cable package i was one happy little dude or should say one big happy dude. But thoes were the days i enjoyed having summer vacation. I remember one time asking my cousins if i could stay since him and his dad had to go somewhere and they would be back. But he didn't tell his dad so i stay in his room and when they left i had the Disney Channel on the whole time.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I know for a fact that they had previews in the summer. But Yeah, I mean I had a couple of friends who had it and going over to their house to watch was pretty cool!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I am getting the 2nd Pluto collection, it has all my favorite Pluto cartoons on it plus the Figaro shorts that were my most loved cartoons when I was little :smile:

zns

Reaction score
I hope they can create another volume of "Your Host Walt Disney", as well as a set based on Disney World in Orlando. That would be sweet, to see the opening in 1971.