1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Walter Muppet Replica Info

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Alfernot, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Alfernot

Alfernot New Member

If anybody knows where I would be able to find a Walter Muppet Replica (if they sell them at all) where would they be? And if they don't (which is most likely), then how would I be able to make one and what materials do I need?

Money is not an option, I just need to know if they sell them because I am a humongous fan.
  2. Alfernot

Alfernot New Member

Or who* sells them if there are no stores
  3. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

There is only a Walter plush, through Disneyshopping.com A couple of members have made Walter puppets.Check the puppet building section and maybe contact them for help building one.
  4. Herry Grail

Herry Grail New Member

Separate the back of the Disney Store plush's shirt from the pants, remove all foam in the body and under the mouth (leave what's above the mouth), then carefully trim back the lower plastic mouth insert to conform to the mouth itself (ridding him of his underbite)...it will pull along with his head through the hole you've made. He looks a lot more like Walter, and can be sort-of manipulated as a puppet (with contorted fingers) and displayed like one. I'd like to make replacement eyes to cover his cloth ones, but he looks great for now!
  5. Alfernot

Alfernot New Member

Can you post pictures? Thats awesome!
  6. Herry Grail

Herry Grail New Member

See the "Here's your Walter plush" thread!