Wanna See a Magic Trick?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
FYI, this sort of stuff belongs in the "Dark Knight" thread.
Aww, don't rain too much on this thread's parade! It was a good trick, and when I clicked the thread and read the first post, I got a chill. **shudders**

Then Snowthers' completely obtuse reply sort of killed the joke. u__u *huggles* But that's okay!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I was wondering when I made the thread how many people will have seen the Dark Knight and get the joke

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I was wondering when I made the thread how many people will have seen the Dark Knight and get the joke
Perhaps Snowth may not have been one of those such people.

It sure is a neat trick though.:scary::eek: :big_grin:

Pork

Reaction score
It sure is a neat trick though.:scary::eek: :big_grin:
Eeew, neat. Not sure I'd classify it as neat. It was disturbing, and fitting the part. And completely cringe worthy. But, you can call it neat if you like....*is aware that you already did*.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Maybe that's how Mr. Squiggle got his opportunity to become a popular artist on a Children's TV series. Somebody used him to perform that magic trick and it was imbedded right into where his ordinary nose originally was.

I wonder if the Joker had another magic trick that was used to enable Squiggle's neck to stretch while he was drawing with the pencil stuck in the middle of his face?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Squiggle

:big_grin: