1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Want MFC uncut Have Muppet Show & Emmet Otter uncut

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Blue Weirdo, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Blue Weirdo

Blue Weirdo Member

Title pretty much sums it up. I want a copy of Muppet Family Christmas uncut. I had a disk with most of it (it cut off the very end after the carol sing) but it's gone missing and I would really appreciate getting a full copy before Christmas not only for me, but my nephews really want to see it too.

I have a copy of Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas will all the cut material such as Kermit's narration and I also have the complete Muppet Show (all seasons) and would like to trade.

I'm also looking for Muppets Tonight but first priority is getting MFC by Christmas.
  2. MuppetFan4Ever

MuppetFan4Ever New Member

Can I get in on the action? I too am looking for MFC uncut.
  3. Sure, you can email me too. xD Just tell me what you have to trade.