Want to sell my Muppet Show Billboard Poster

eddie gripgen

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Central.
I've had a mini billboard muppet show poster for over 15 years now and haven't been able to display it because of its size. It's a 4 panel of the stage and characters. the same image that Phillip has as a sample image of. total height is 108" and is 76" wide. sorry to say it is not in mint shape, has staple holes and tears from staples on all borders. a couple of tears, but not on any characters.
when its all together and displayed, it is AWESOME!
Scandecor printed it in 1978.
I've thought about ebay, as i have a couple accounts, but just don't want it going to a random buyer who also thinks its cool.
I'm not a muppet collector, just a fan. not a fanatic, just a fan.(i can still sing the fraggle rock theme to my niece though).
i have pics available, but, due to size will be of parts. for those interested, will provide pics to your email of every square inch.
interested in taking offers.
Whatcha think?
Eddie

zns

Reaction score
Can you post an image of it so we know what it is? Thanks.

eddie gripgen

Reaction score
if someone more savvy with posting pictures could help? i'm only familiar with point, click, attach.
what is a "url"?

eddie gripgen

Reaction score
sent pics to a member via email. still haven't figured out the url thing. need coffee...

eddie gripgen

Reaction score
sooo...
2 cups in, and what i think i need is a link to a websight where the pics can be posted. gonna look into flikr and see what i can figure out.
if there is any member that has a site link and would be willing to do a private convo, for emailing pics to, and then could post for other members to see and enjoy that would be appreciated.
it's a beautiful day, so i'm gonna try to get some pics outside on the lawn so the whole thing can be veiwed. gonna need a ladder...