Wanted: All Muppet MP3s Reward

WiGgY

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I would like Monster in the Mirror, and the melody of christmas songs. Let me know what you want in exchange and I'll find a way to send them to you.
Let me know what your AIM name is and we can file share, as long as you have broad band.

I also have just about every song from all 5 musical Muppet Movies, including a new version of I'm going to go back there someday. If you want any of those let me know.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I wouldn't mind Put down the duckie, and Shiver my timbers. What do you want in return?

BTW, my e-mil address is beauregard@hotmail.com (You'll have to send them one at a time otherwise my inbox gets FULL...)
um, Beau? Are you sure that's your email? I thought it was beauregard97 or something like that.

ohdarling

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Put down the duckie, and Shiver my timbers. What do you want in return?
i sent one but now they say that isn't your email? lol tell me if you didnt get it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
beauregard97@hotmail.com

Sorry about that. Ooops. *sticks head in teh sand*

Ranks, ruooper

*pulls head out of the sand*

Thanks Supper

*stickes head back in the sand again*

hoyalu

Reaction score
Bearegard,
When you say Theme Song, do you mean the muppet show theme song? And if so, instrumental only? I'm am in desparate need of that! Don't really have anything you don't have so if you just want to point me in the right direction for finding it, I would appreciate it too!

Thanks!