Wanted: Backstage Playset

figmental

Reaction score
I plan to list the one with the stickers on eBay at some point, but I'll be including a reproduction set of all eight stickers as well as a brass 'Mayberry Street' dollhouse hatrack which is virtually identical to the broken plastic one. They only cost $3, so I thought it would be a nice gesture to the future buyer.

Dearth
Really? I think I'd be interested in all that... I better find a way to get some money.

figmental

Reaction score
I'm trying to get all the Muppet Vision Characters, so if anyone has a Bean Bunny PVC or something I might be interested in that.

Dearth

Reaction score
I don't have any extras for sale, but I thought I'd share a little info to assist you in locating your own.

They've made two Bean figurines that I know of... one is in the boxed set of MV3D PVCs. He seems to be a little too large compared to the scale of the others in the set, although of course still way too small to be on scale to Palisades figures. Also, he's a bit tail-heavy and doesn't want to stand up unassisted. Looks good in the package, though.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/imagep...hp?file=162910&imagewidth=589&imageheight=572

The other Bean is even smaller. He's from the Collector Packs, which are little three-figurine sets sold in blind packs at the Parks. You don't know what three items you're getting until you buy it and open it. Of 18 figurines in the last wave, only four were Muppets characters: Fozzie, Kermit, Piggy, and Bean.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/imagep...hp?file=162911&imagewidth=877&imageheight=456

The Collector Packs cost about $6 for three random items. I was lucky to recently score all four of the Muppets on eBay for less than $5 shipped.

Dearth

Dearth

Reaction score
I just noticed that someone has a Backstage Playset for sale on eBay, and the bidding has started at $50, with shipping locked-in at $50, as well. It's a pretty decent price, but I highly doubt the price will end that low. :wink:
Price is over $200 already, with almost a week left to go.

Dearth

figmental

Reaction score
The box set Bean is the one I was looking for.

Does anyone know if they are still being sold at the parks? I'm going to Disneyland next week so I might be able to pick it up.

figmental

figmental

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in doing a trade?

My wager: Frog Scout Leader Kermit w/ Blue Frog

Need: Series 5 Gonzo (or another tux gonzo), any Animal except tour Animal, and either (Lew Zealand, Janice, Pops)

figmental

Reaction score
Does anyone have Checkered Suit Gonzo? I kinda want him.