Wanted: Big Bird Goes to the Hospital

VILMASESAME

Reaction score
September 17 2009

Hi, my name is Vilma and lately I've been going back in time in my head, 18 years ago. Even though my son is now 19, I still remember and sing along with songs from the Sesame Street Tape called, "Big Bird Goes To The Hospital". I've searched ebay, pbs.com, amazon and even spoke to someone live via phone, and
I got no where. My daughter who is 15 tells me, "mama get a life" without realizing that I have those memories of them, and it was special enough for me to remember the words to the songs.

I am sending this letter out, in hopes that someone could help me with a place where I could buy it, or even sell it to me. Please
contact me here at this address. I will be checking constantly in hopes to receive good news.

Thank you so very much,

VILMASESAME:wisdom:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Not sure that title exists. What you could do is check the Muppet Wiki and see what results you get. The one release that might be what you're looking for is from the Sesame Street Home Video series, titled Sesame Street Visits the Hospital. If this is the release you're searching for, I'd then contact fellow forum member KermiClown to ask if he has it in his massive Muppet library. Not guaranteeing he will, but at least it's a start. Also, not sure if you want the video release or just the songs. If it's just the songs, you might want to ask in the Lots of MUP3's thread.

Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :batty:

sunbunny

Reaction score
You have a good memory. My daughter who is 11 used to watch this on a VHS tape borrowed from the library. They no longer have VHS tapes. She was about 4 when she was watching it and it was old then and I'd say at least 10 years old. After the library got rid of the tape I searched to no avail to find it. I bet the only place to find this is a garage sale or flea market.

dhalsim2

Reaction score
My mom has this VHS tape. My kids watch it when they go to visit.

If you have an offer, I can ask her if she'd be up for selling it.