1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Wanted: Christmas Music for MC Radio

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Good suggestion, we'll add these this year.

Oscarfan and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Do you want anything from the Shalom Sesame "Chanukah" show (the 1990 one)? I can get some songs/sketches from if you want them.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  3. Phillip

Thanks Shane, I received these in your e-mail.

4. Tordwashere

Tordwashere Member

Is there a list of all tracks you guys have? I have a whole bunch of untitled tracks and access to a whole bunch of other music (and with the holidays rolling around a bunch of new holiday tracks are being added):electric:

5. fragglevision

fragglevision Member

since there's two versions of Auld Lang Syne (the Muppets Inside version and the one in Loretta Swit's episode) in the regular Christmas rotation would it kind of be ok to put the Sesame Street Stays Up Late music into the mix along with that one Kenny G version of Auld Lang Syne and whatever other New Years Muppet songs are out there?

6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

The songs from Sesame Street Stays Up Late usually get added into the rotation around December 30 and stay until aroun January 3, which kind of makes the version of Auld Lang Zyne from the Muppets Inside CD-Rom out of place during the Christmas rotation to me at least. *Shrugs.

7. Phillip

Thanks for the offer to help. There is a list of specific things we need at the beginning of this thread.

8. Phillip

If anyone here has the new Furchester Hotel Christmas special ("A Furchester Christmas") please let us know. We'd love to have this for our Christmas rotation.

9. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'll try to get you the audio soon.

Phillip likes this.
  10. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Question. Does Muppet Central Radio have all of the songs from every Sesame Street christmas special?

11. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

I can get you this, just need an adress to send it to.

12. Phillip

Got it, thanks.

13. Phillip

Yes, we have all the Sesame Christmas specials. Thanks for asking!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  14. Phillip

I just sent you an e-mail to your forum address. Thanks!

15. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Anytime!

16. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Just sent it over!

Phillip likes this.
  17. The Count

There's a new video starring :insatiable: reciting the classic poem "Twas The Night Before Christmas" that got posted in an article over at toughpigs, dunno how you'd be able to get a hold of the clip for the MCR rotation.

Personally, I'm still hoping one of these years we'll get Uncle Deadly honoring Christopher Lee's memory by reciting the original poem version of The Nightmare Before Christmas. :scary: :fanatic: :batty:

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  18. Phillip

Ed, this was added to the rotation yesterday. Christmas cookies for everyone! :insatiable:

MikaelaMuppet and The Count like this.
  19. The Count

Thanks for that Phil. Saw it at the top of toughpigs' articles today, without a dated heading, so I thought it was released today.

*Leaves some number cookies for our frog-in-chief.