Wanted: Fan art or photos related to Richard Hunt

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Okay, everyone, I'm delivering a special announcement on behalf of Amanda Smith, aka beakersbreakers, aka Richard Hunt's niece.

She's doing an art project as a present for her grandmother (Richard's mother Jane), and she is looking for photos/pictures of things that the fans have made for/about Richard. This would apparently include fan art - drawings, collages, computer art, photos, etc, or perhaps poetry - just as long as it's about Richard in one way or another.

If anyone's interested and if you've got something you'd like to share, Amanda says you can send it along to her e-mail address, asmith4u@msn.com.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
That's such a great idea (btw, tell Amanda that we miss her 'round here)!

Don't have much in the way of art, aside from my drawing of the Wild Impresario that I did for one of Vic's weekly art things. And the collage/"cover art" for the Richard Hunt Memorial Fanmix. Maybe I could polish this up, lengthen it and send it on to Amanda.

Think maybe she'd accept music? I was thinking of doing a Part II of the tribute fanmix I did last year.

-Kim

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Definately polish that up, Skeeter Muppet. That would be wonderful, hun. I know Amanda and Ms. Jane would adore that. Also, I've sent in my own poem "My Clipboard" Perhaps I could send in my cel-shaded Richard Hunt?

Not sure if I should or not.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You should definitely send her that Sara. This sounds like one of the coolest things in recent memory and I hope everybody who can contributes something.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Go for it, Sara, it looks nice.

Amanda's written to tell me she's already received "some perfect things" for the project, and to tell you guys thanks.

I checked up on Jane - she's doing just fine; she's just feeling "old." And yes, Kim, I told her that she was welcome to drop in here in an idle moment. (Idle moment - I kind of know what those things are...:wink: )