1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Wanted: Fan art or photos related to Richard Hunt

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Muppet Newsgirl, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Okay, everyone, I'm delivering a special announcement on behalf of Amanda Smith, aka beakersbreakers, aka Richard Hunt's niece.

She's doing an art project as a present for her grandmother (Richard's mother Jane), and she is looking for photos/pictures of things that the fans have made for/about Richard. This would apparently include fan art - drawings, collages, computer art, photos, etc, or perhaps poetry - just as long as it's about Richard in one way or another.

If anyone's interested and if you've got something you'd like to share, Amanda says you can send it along to her e-mail address, asmith4u@msn.com.

2. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

3. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

4. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

I will make it pronto today.

5. BeakerSqueedom

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/SoftRains/richard.jpg

I drew the Scooter below but the above are just pictures and a fitting quote. :3 <3

Oh darn my hotmail thing does not let me e-mail her the picture..could anyone email it to her for me? XD

EDIT: Kiki I commented on your art in Dev. :D

6. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

That's such a great idea (btw, tell Amanda that we miss her 'round here)!

Don't have much in the way of art, aside from my drawing of the Wild Impresario that I did for one of Vic's weekly art things. And the collage/"cover art" for the Richard Hunt Memorial Fanmix. Maybe I could polish this up, lengthen it and send it on to Amanda.

Think maybe she'd accept music? I was thinking of doing a Part II of the tribute fanmix I did last year.

-Kim

7. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Definately polish that up, Skeeter Muppet. That would be wonderful, hun. I know Amanda and Ms. Jane would adore that. Also, I've sent in my own poem "My Clipboard" Perhaps I could send in my cel-shaded Richard Hunt?

Not sure if I should or not.

8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You should definitely send her that Sara. This sounds like one of the coolest things in recent memory and I hope everybody who can contributes something.

9. Muppet Newsgirl

Go for it, Sara, it looks nice.

Amanda's written to tell me she's already received "some perfect things" for the project, and to tell you guys thanks.

I checked up on Jane - she's doing just fine; she's just feeling "old." And yes, Kim, I told her that she was welcome to drop in here in an idle moment. (Idle moment - I kind of know what those things are...;) )

10. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Thanks! I didn't know you were on DA! Much appreciated! :)

11. BeakerSqueedom

XD I have many secrets. Bwahaha x3. <3 No Prob Kiki *hug(

12. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I'm not really great with poetry or anything, so I ended up finding photos and then kinda writing my thoughts, similar to MC's tribute page. :)

13. heralde

Amanda let me know she really appreciated what I sent, so if you have something, I'd definitely recommend trying. And don't feel self conscious about your work, the fact that you made the effort is enough. :)

14. BeakerSqueedom

Finally-my email works! XD I could not sent it to her yesterday but now I could! :confused:

yey. :3

15. heralde

Oh cool that's great! Yeah, I've given up trying to understand these email systems! lol

16. BeakerSqueedom

Same here. :D

17. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well I can't do art, but perhaps I'll try some poetry, or maybe like Haralde, just a well-put together collection of my thaughts. I haven't written any poetry in years; maybe it'll be good exercise!

18. Muppet Newsgirl

Oh, do I know where you're coming from. At school, to hook up your computer onto the campus network, you practically need a Ph.D in computer engineering these days.

And BeakerSqueedom, glad to hear the e-mail system finally decided to work! Sometimes you've got to go in there and give the server a good solid kick.

19. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Oh yes, I know all about colege campus networks!
    :rolleyes: And I can't count the times I gave my computer tower a good, solid kick!