WANTED: Gags Beasley/Fozzie Bear

debz

Reaction score
Hi All
I'm brand new to this website and a friend of mine is an avid muppet show fan, in particular Fozzie Bear/Gags Beasley. Can anyone tell me if there is any merchandise out there that relates to Gags Beasley? Alternatively, what would be a really great present to get a Fozzie Bear fanatic?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Debz

muppetperson

Reaction score
Not that I know of.He wouldnt be hard to make as he was only a top hat and shoes.
A good gift for a Fozzie fan would be the Palisades Steppin out Fozzie, as he comes with his Chucky dummy.

debz

Reaction score
Peter

So, Gags Beasley actually appeared in the show as a character? I'm not the Muppet fan it's my friend and she goes on about this character, I didn't realise that he 'existed' I thought it was just a name mentioned on the show. Which episode would I be able to find him in them to see what he actually looked like?

Thanks

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm no. The character refered to in the previous post as "a top hat and a pair of shoes" is actually Irving Bizarre, Fozzie's agent. Gags Beasley, Fozzie's joke writer, never appeared on screen. You can find out more by visiting the Muppet Wiki.

Hope this helps. :wisdom:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Erm no. The character refered to in the previous post as "a top hat and a pair of shoes" is actually Irving Bizarre, Fozzie's agent. Gags Beasley, Fozzie's joke writer, never appeared on screen. You can find out more by visiting the Muppet Wiki.

Hope this helps. :wisdom:
Oops, sorry debz.Going a bit rusty!

muppetperson

Reaction score
One thing I do remember, is that the Bananna sketch is ledgendary and it was a running gag on the Sandy Duncan episode.