1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wanted: Kevin Clash autograph

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by ncchuck, Nov 20, 2012.

1. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

hi because of this bullplop TMZ is throwing on Kevin i dont think i will ever get an autograph , i have in the past mailed fanmail and a photo with a envelope but never got a reply ,
    and i thought i could trust the people here i want a kevin clash autograph i respect him so much and it saddens me this is happening to him so please if you have a real kevin clash autograph fpr sale or trade please let me know please
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

ncchuck, I still reccomend you send a letter to Sesame Workshop, although, I don't know if they will foward the mail to him or not, becuase they might think it's hate mail or something, but I still do suggest it.
    Kevin will probably still sign something for you if you get to him or you succesfully send him a fan letter.
  3. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

i have sent a 8x10 in a big envelope with an self addressed and stamped 8x1o envelope and a letter of respect on 2 separate occasions one around a year ago the other a couple of weeks ago, its sad i dont think i will get one now
    but thank you
  4. Muppet fan 123

What address did you send it to?
  5. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

Kevin Clash
    Sesame Workshop
    One Lincoln Plaza
    New York, NY 10023

him and caroll spinney are the only people i have ever sent fan mail to ever, never received anything back from either
  6. Muppet fan 123

I do suggest you try this address. It was given to me by someone who is working on the new movie I AM BIG BIRD: The Carrol Spinney Story. It was given for to send a letter to Carrol, I still have yet to try it, but I also suggest you use it for anyone else too.

Sesame Workshop
    1900 Broadway, 4th Floor
    New York, NY, 10023
  7. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

thank you i will :)
  8. Muppet fan 123

You might have also made a mistake on the adress, I believe this is the correct address of the first address you tried
    One Lincoln Plaza, 1 Lincoln Square, New York, NY 10023, United States
  9. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i would love one also lol