1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wanted: Labyrinth Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by amygam, May 19, 2012.

1. amygam

amygam Member

Looking for Labyrinth toys/figures and vinyl records. I will pay top dollar for anyone who has them or knows where I can find them. Feel free to message me if you have leads or info. Thanks.
  2. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

3. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

That is not vintage BTW. Vintage toys were not available, only 3 diff. plush dolls.
    Vinyl records can be found on Ebay.
    I do have a resin kit of Jareth, a lifelike worm and a realistic Ludo wall plaque if interested.
  4. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Naw, I know it's not vintage. But incase she wanted -any- memorabilia past or present, I figured I'd share anyway.
  5. amygam

amygam Member

Im looking for past and present stuff. And Laszlo, im interested.
  6. CF90

CF90 New Member

Lazlo do you have a picture of the lifelike worm? I'm interested in seeing what one looks like I'm trying to find one for a friend and so far all I've found are really crappy quality plushes.
  7. charlie

charlie Member

Currently working on cold cast bronze castings of jareths pendant necklace. If interested I'll message you when they are done.
  8. charlie

charlie Member

Currently selling the jareth bronze pendant. Message me for details if you're interested.