Wanted: Labyrinth Memorabilia

amygam

Reaction score
Looking for Labyrinth toys/figures and vinyl records. I will pay top dollar for anyone who has them or knows where I can find them. Feel free to message me if you have leads or info. Thanks.

Laszlo

Reaction score
I'm assuming you're looking for vintage stuff? Have you seen the Jareth figure they're offering on Amazon.com ?
That is not vintage BTW. Vintage toys were not available, only 3 diff. plush dolls.
Vinyl records can be found on Ebay.
I do have a resin kit of Jareth, a lifelike worm and a realistic Ludo wall plaque if interested.

bandit

Reaction score
That is not vintage BTW. Vintage toys were not available, only 3 diff. plush dolls.
Vinyl records can be found on Ebay.
I do have a resin kit of Jareth, a lifelike worm and a realistic Ludo wall plaque if interested.
Naw, I know it's not vintage. But incase she wanted -any- memorabilia past or present, I figured I'd share anyway.

amygam

Reaction score
Im looking for past and present stuff. And Laszlo, im interested.

CF90

Reaction score
Lazlo do you have a picture of the lifelike worm? I'm interested in seeing what one looks like I'm trying to find one for a friend and so far all I've found are really crappy quality plushes.

charlie

Reaction score
Currently working on cold cast bronze castings of jareths pendant necklace. If interested I'll message you when they are done.

charlie

Reaction score
Currently selling the jareth bronze pendant. Message me for details if you're interested.