Wanted: Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree

Hollyfair

Reaction score
I am desperately trying to get a copy of Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree starring Robert Downey Jr. I saw this show several years ago and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately it has not played on TV since I would appreciate any kind of help that you can offer.
Thanks

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Although I have this feature and the fact that it's
in PAL format, there is also a small disney channel
logo in the top right hand corner throughout the
feature and in the closing credits a voice over
announces the following program. Please tell me if
this is ok.
Also, If possible could you trade Muppet items
with me for the video rather than buying it off me.
Please give me a list of what would be possible for
you. I'm particularly interested in the Sababa Fraggle
Dolls.

Kind Regards, Daniel (No1MuppetFan)

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Hollyfair said:
I am desperately trying to get a copy of Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree starring Robert Downey Jr. I saw this show several years ago and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately it has not played on TV since I would appreciate any kind of help that you can offer.
Thanks
Hi, I was just wondering if your still interested in the trade? If not, please confirm. :smile:

Hollyfair

Reaction score
Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree

No1MuppetFan said:
Hi, I was just wondering if your still interested in the trade? If not, please confirm. :smile:

Hello..

I tried to email you a few times but I didn't hear back, I would really like to et the DVD from you. I tried to get the tape from another senior trader but he took real advantage. I would appreciate your help.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hollyfair,

I presume that by "senior trader" you're refering to me...and I kinda resent the the comment that I "took real advantage." We didn't arrange a trade, but as I said I was happy to make a copy for you (which I have) on condition that it could take me several weeks as I tend to get bogged down with a lot of work. I'm out of town but will be sending the tape off when I'm back at the beginning of the week.