Wanted: Muppet Baby Pictures

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Im looking for muppet babies pictures like the ones featured in this article here . Does anyone know of a site or has pictures like these. I really want a fozzie bear baby pic!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

Thanks in advance.

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Sorta yes, sorta no. I want the pictures to use as avatars on MSN Messenger 6, and I want to print them out the proper size like in the news article and add them to my muppet scrap book.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
So I guess you're asking me. :wink: I'll see what I can do.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Okay, when it comes to computers i'm not that good, i'm trying to figure out a way to post some pictures from The Muppet Calendar CD-Rom but can't, there's some great pictures there, it even includes Baby Skeeter in her puppet form, if any one know how to do that maybe they could post them here.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
You are more than welcome to mail them to me, I can put them online for you.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I just emailed you Muppet_dk, not that this message matters but it does get me closer to 400, i know i'm way behind but still 400!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I've seen your mail and responded to it King Prwan.
And this also don't matter, but it makes me one more post closer to 300 posts :smile:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Hey guys just to let you know i already emailed Muppet_dk the rest of the pictures and there already there, just click on the link in his post above me.

I'd just like to thank him for doing this so you can all see the pictures (although i suppose some of you must also have the Muppet Calendar CD-Rom).

FozzieBear there's some very cool and cute Baby Fozzie picture there, which you might want.