WANTED: Muppet Series 2 Action Figures

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone here by any chance have a doubles of Series 2 of Muppet Actions? As in if someone might have 2 characters that they still have in the package. I don't care as long as I can trade or buy them off of you. I'll do anything I just was wondering if someone might have some doubles of any of series 2. If so give me an email. muppetkyle@sbcglobal.net Thanks.

jrhzoot

Reaction score
Are you still interested?

Hi. I've been trying to contact you about The Great Gonzo Series 2 Muppet Action Figure. You seemed interested at first and you haven't emailed me back in awhile to let me know if you're still interested.

Let me know. It's ready to go. Thanks

Jrhzoot (muppetman427)

Erine81981

Reaction score
I hope this isn't going to be hard but after I ended up asking this question I found the whole series 2 on ebay. I hope I haven't made u mad or anything I could make it up to u by sending u something. I hate when that happens I feel bad now because I don't need it now. Please tell me something I can do for u since I ended up making u wait for a long time. I don't feel good by just saying that I don't need it and leave it at that. I'm feel bad. I really do. I hate that I forgot all about that. I got on and remember right when I u asked that question and it dawned on me that u had told me about that Gonzo u had. Just please email me w/ something that I can interest u in. Sorry again and hope we can put this behind us. Thanks tho'. Thank u so much. :smile:

jrhzoot

Reaction score
It's really not a problem, but thanks anyway. I just wanted to know. The whole period of not knowing just threw me off somewhat, but I'm all fine now. I guess I'll just keep him unless I find somebody else who wants him. Congrats on finding the set on Ebay.

Oh, if you really want to send me something, I'll take a thousand bucks.
Thanks,

Jrhzoot