Wanted: Muppet Sheet Music

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I am desperately trying to find the FULL Muppet Movie Songbooks for BOTH: *The Muppets Take Manhattan and *Muppet Treasure Island. I am willing to pay high for these songbooks as I know how rare they are to find. Anyone who is interested please either reply to this thread or e-mail me at: danielmarando@msn.com :smile:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I have been on the lookout for Muppet Sheet Music for YEARS! As of yet, I have not been able to find a single copy of the Sheet Music for Muppets Take Manhattan :frown: Very sad, especially because I would DIE for the music to Right Where I Belong or I'm Gonna Always Love You.

That said, I don't own the sheet music for MTI, but I *DID* copy it from the Lincoln Center Library for the Performing Arts here in NY. I could totally send the songs I have to you, whether that be through fax, mail or email. I don't need any money for them, as all it cost me to get them was the price of the library copy machine (15 cents a page though--WOAH. Robbery), but if we share I *would* like a copy of the songs from MTM if you ever get your hands on one. Whaddya say? Here's what I have:

Saying Goodbye (the only MTM song I have)
Something Better
Sailing for Adventure
Cabin Fever
Love Led Us Here

And I could easily get Shiver My Timbers and Professional Pirate--I just didn't have enough change on me the day I went!

IDK if you're looking for any other Muppet books, but I also have the books to The Muppet Movie (in both easy piano and regular), Muppet Christmas Carol, A Christmas Together, Favorite Songs from Jim Henson's Muppets (I actually have 2 copies of this) and all the songs from The Great Muppet Caper, which is the other thing I copied from the library.

Hope that helps!

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Haha, well I love sheet music and I love the Muppets, so it makes sense! :smile:

...I also forgot to mention that I have the illustrated Sesame Street Songbook. Which is all kinds of awesome.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I can imagine!
:smile: Can you play any of this music, or do you just like collecting it?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Oh I play it! Haha, what good is sheet music if it just sits there? Unless you frame it, that's pretty.

I mean, I don't play WONDERFULLY, but I play well enough. I'm a singer so I mainly play to accompany myself, which really consists of accurate right hand work and broken up chords on the left. Ah well, it still sounds pretty.

Want a piece of Sarah's Muppet Sheet Music Trivia? The hardest Muppet song for me to play? It Feels Like Christmas. There are a LOT of eighth and sixteenth notes and it moves INCREDIBLY fast. Song I like to play most? Currently it's probably When the River Meets the Sea. Or I'm Going to Go Back There Someday.

Basically I love me my Paul Williams, hehe! :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh yes, he is great, isn't he? Those are such beautiful songs, and though I don't know much about the technicalities of music, I'm sure the fact that those two songs are slower helps a bit.
:smile:

JennyMuppet

Reaction score
Hay Sarah on Bway, I really need to get hold of the music for Shiver my Timbers and When you're a Professional Pirate for a pantomime I'm doing. PLease Please can you e-mail them to me? My address is jennymorris18@hotmail.com. Please please help me.xxxxx

selkiechick

Reaction score
I don't suppose you have sheet music for the "At the Dance" music from the Muppet show? I want to dance to this at my wedding with my Dad... I have just the jokes for the occasion, but I can;t find a version of the music that doesn;t have jokes already in it...

(Thank You!)
Selkie

emineminy1089

Reaction score
oh is there any way that i could have any and all MTI sheet music sent to my email as well, i have searched EVERYWHERE and have not been able to find copies anywhere, and it would be a fantastic birthday present for a good friend of mine with a birthday this month. my email is cgballetbabe123@comcast.net

thank you so much if you could do this for me!