1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wanted: Muppet Sheet Music

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by No1MuppetFan, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Shauna SE

Shauna SE New Member

Sarah -- do you still have an email version of MTI? My son's favorite movie -- and we'd like to sing "love led us here" at his wedding luncheon. I found the lyrics - but no tabs or music. If you could share that - it would be a perfect (humorous) addition. Thank you. dselwood@gmail.com. (we have all the same music books you do - the ones that are readily in print -- they're so much fun!)

Shauna SE
  2. Austin

Austin New Member

Hey, Sarah! I would love to see this sheet music, if you could send it to me by email, here is my address

austinlovestoact@yahoo.com

Thanks!
  3. Shauna SE

Shauna SE New Member

Austin -- I followed Sarah's lead - and searched the libraries in my state -- I did note a couple of copies in the reference section. Maybe you'll find some as well?
  4. b1uberry

b1uberry New Member

Hey Sarah, is there any possible way that you could email me a copy of the MTI sheet music? I live in New Zealand and there are no copies in the library :( Thanks so much, I'm sorry to bother you! my email is l.m.penswick@gmail.com
  5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

would you mind sending me any TMM or MTM sheet music u have hopefully we get some sheet music from the muppets 2011
  6. Brian Lockamy

Brian Lockamy New Member

Hello, Like so many before me, I am looking for the sheet music to MTI. Specifically, I am trying to locate Professional Pirate and Something better. Does anyone have a copy that you are willing to pass along? Thanks! blockamy@nhbcrnc.org
  7. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Um, is it too late to jump on the bandwagon and ask for a copy? You can email me at (where else) Ruahnna@verizon.net
    Thank you! Thank you so much!
  8. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

9. John Webb

John Webb New Member

Sorry to keep this going (and you thought it was over!) but would it be possible to get a copy of Professional Pirate, Shiver My Timbers and, if you happen to have it, the opeing titles song; Treasure island? If so, I would greatly apreciate it and would hapily share any scores I find in the future :) jdw74227322@yahoo.co.uk Thanks a bunch!
  10. Alan Tyson

Alan Tyson New Member

Hi. After looking all over the web I've stumbled on this place which may be my last chance. I'm after the sheet music for Shiver My Timbers for a concert for my primary school in Warrington in the UK. If there is anybody who can help out I would be ever so grateful. My email address is alantyson@gmail.com . Many thanks in advance .
  11. BatchGC

BatchGC New Member

Hi all,
    I'm looking for Shiver My Timbers sheet music from Muppet Treasure Island for a Scout theatre production. If anyone has this, can you send it to j.e.batchelor@gmail.com
  12. karrot

karrot New Member

Hello! I hope this thread is still alive! I've been looking everywhere for the sheet music for Shiver My Timbers for a musical! Please send it over ASAP, it would be soooo appreciated! blu.karrot@gmail.com
  13. Suzanne Stewart

Suzanne Stewart New Member

Hi! I too am praying that this thread is still alive as I am desperate for the sheet music for the Intro music from Muppet treasure Island, "Shiver My Timbers", "Professional Pirate" and "Sailing for Adventure" for a pantomime I am currently doing. I live in Scotland , UK and cannot find copies of this music anywhere. You guys are my last hope - I would be so grateful. My email address is suzanne@zada205.freeserve.co.uk
  14. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

I have those songs, ill send over the weekend :)
  15. Suzanne Stewart

Suzanne Stewart New Member

Thanks No1 Muppet Fan! Another member has just emailed them to me! Thank you so much! :)
  16. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Do you mind sending me a copy too? :D (I can't seem to PM you with my email though..)
  17. Thomas Hudson

Thomas Hudson New Member

Hi there!

Signed up just to ask this. Can someone send me the entire sheet music to Muppet's Treasure Island? tomsuperdude@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!
  18. hmr28

hmr28 New Member

Hi! Does anyone have the piano sheet music for Shiver my Timbers? I just saw an awesome video of a harpist playing it on youtube and thought if I had the sheet music I could try to duplicate his arrangement for my pedal harp.
  19. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

20. Lhburch

Lhburch New Member

Hey everyone!

Sorry to start this thread up again but I was wondering if anyone could send PDF copies of "Shiver My Timbers" "Something Better" and "Professional Pirate" for a school show I'm directing. This would be so helpful as the music for MTI is incredibly difficult to find!

Thanks so much :)

Forgot to include my e-mail in the above post:

lyndsayhburch@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!