Wanted: Muppet Sheet Music

thespianicqueen

Reaction score
Hi Sarah,

Is there anyway you could e-mail me Professional Pirate. I've looked everywhere for it, but can't find it at all and really want it for a panto I'm writing.

I love it feels like christmas. I put it in a show last year and I'm doing it again this year, it's got such a great tune and you just want to bob along to it. It is really difficult to play though:sympathy:
I ended up putting it on Sibelius to make it easier and making a backing track.

e-mail is eleanor.mallinson@btinternet.com

Thank you x

Dearth

Reaction score
I want someone to sing "When the River Meets the Sea" at my funeral.

Not only is it a beautiful song, my last name is one of the words in the lyrics.

Dearth

Metalskeeter666

Reaction score
if you have the sheet music to shiver me timbers, and professional pirate could you email them to me I say your post and joined the forum for this reason only :smile:

i cant find it anywhere, my email is dreyes2189@yahoo.com u will be my new best friend
:smile: plz plz plz

Craig

Reaction score

Help! I need to get the sheet music (for piano) for "Professional Pirate" from "Muppet Treasure Island". The only source seems to be the movie songbook which apparently is permanently out of print.

While I'm here I may as well ask: I also need the sheet music for "Mack the Black" by Cole Porter from the 1948 Judy Garland/Gene Kelly movie "The Pirate". It also seems to be out of print.

Thanks!
Craig
craignbarnes@gmail.com

Craig

Reaction score
Thanks!! One of you sent it to me within an hour! Much appreciated!

Craig

brianmurray92

Reaction score
Same here for all of MTI, would be greatly appreciated if sent as soon as possible (Musical in a week :eek:.
brianmurray92@hotmail.com :big_grin:
"Now, Jim, that be Polaris, the North Star. Even in the China Sea, that's north. "

nitenurse

Reaction score
Hi - Have just joined this forum as I am desperately looking for either backing tracks (instrumental) or sheet music to
Professional Pirate
Something Better
Sailing for Adventure
I know that SarahOnBway has helped others and if she or anyone else could help I would be eternally grateful - email is merseholdings@aol.com

nitenurse

Reaction score
Hi again - Just wanted to say how fantastic you guys are - within about 10 minutes Brian kindly sent me exactly what I wanted - thanks again.