Wanted: Muppet Sheet Music

Shauna SE

Reaction score
Sarah -- do you still have an email version of MTI? My son's favorite movie -- and we'd like to sing "love led us here" at his wedding luncheon. I found the lyrics - but no tabs or music. If you could share that - it would be a perfect (humorous) addition. Thank you. dselwood@gmail.com. (we have all the same music books you do - the ones that are readily in print -- they're so much fun!)

Shauna SE

Shauna SE

Reaction score
Austin -- I followed Sarah's lead - and searched the libraries in my state -- I did note a couple of copies in the reference section. Maybe you'll find some as well?

b1uberry

Reaction score
Hey Sarah, is there any possible way that you could email me a copy of the MTI sheet music? I live in New Zealand and there are no copies in the library :frown: Thanks so much, I'm sorry to bother you! my email is l.m.penswick@gmail.com

muppetlover123

Reaction score
would you mind sending me any TMM or MTM sheet music u have hopefully we get some sheet music from the muppets 2011

Brian Lockamy

Reaction score
Hello, Like so many before me, I am looking for the sheet music to MTI. Specifically, I am trying to locate Professional Pirate and Something better. Does anyone have a copy that you are willing to pass along? Thanks! blockamy@nhbcrnc.org

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Um, is it too late to jump on the bandwagon and ask for a copy? You can email me at (where else) Ruahnna@verizon.net
Thank you! Thank you so much!

John Webb

Reaction score
Sorry to keep this going (and you thought it was over!) but would it be possible to get a copy of Professional Pirate, Shiver My Timbers and, if you happen to have it, the opeing titles song; Treasure island? If so, I would greatly apreciate it and would hapily share any scores I find in the future :smile: jdw74227322@yahoo.co.uk Thanks a bunch!

Alan Tyson

Reaction score
Hi. After looking all over the web I've stumbled on this place which may be my last chance. I'm after the sheet music for Shiver My Timbers for a concert for my primary school in Warrington in the UK. If there is anybody who can help out I would be ever so grateful. My email address is alantyson@gmail.com . Many thanks in advance .