Wanted: Muppets Christmas Carol Soundtrack

cory

Reaction score
The Muppets Christmas Carol is my alltime favorite Christmas movie and I've been trying to find a copy (CD) of the soundtrack. I was surprised to find it was out of print and completely dismayed to find it goes for $70 +/- on Ebay and over $100 on Amazon!!

I'm hoping someone here can help me! Is there any other way to get the soundtrack...I'm not a collector...just a fan of the movie/music. Is there a place I can go to download the songs (for a fee of course)? Are they planning to ever re-release the CD? I just want to enjoy my favorite Christmas songs!!!...HELP!!!

christyb

Reaction score
Well. I can't help you there. I do have one song from that movie from the 25th Muppet Show Anniversary cd. But I'm pretty sure you'd like the entire cd huh. LoL.

cory

Reaction score
Yes, I'd like the entire CD but I'm not having any luck at all! I may just have to settle for buying a couple of compilation CDs to at least get my favorite songs. :frown: I just bought a compilation that has "One more Sleep Til Christmas" on it. What song is on the 25 Anniversary CD?

McFraggle

Reaction score
Maybe Disney will eventually re-release it. :smile: $70 is kind of steep. :wink:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
$70 is less than the muppet movie CD goes for! lol.

I have the Muppet Christmas Carol CD and didnt realise it would even sell on ebay, mine was only quite cheap off ebay a few years ago.

I'm happy to do a trade with you until it is released again, just email me if you are interested.

christyb

Reaction score
cory said:
Yes, I'd like the entire CD but I'm not having any luck at all! I may just have to settle for buying a couple of compilation CDs to at least get my favorite songs. :frown: I just bought a compilation that has "One more Sleep Til Christmas" on it. What song is on the 25 Anniversary CD?
Music, Mayhem, and More (aka 25th anniversary cd) has only One More sleep till Christmas. So I'm not much help huh? But check ebay. It might be on there.

frogfandavid

Reaction score
Wow! I can't believe it sells for that much........it amazes me how much stuff is out of print & how mucha company could make by re-issuing a lot of this stuff ........

morthimmer

Reaction score
Maybe I could get it for you but is in Spainsh... in fron of my house is a CD store, they're closing soon and selling all cd's in $5, I saw there that CD you want but all songs in Spainsh....

robinthecrow

Reaction score
Wow a Spanish Muppet Christmas Carol! That should be weird to hear...

Check ebay. I know theres some MCC soundtrack cds available on .co.uk which I'm after ;-)