Wanted "Muppets' Wizard Of Oz"

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Is anyone able to record "Oz" onto a DVD and send me a copy, please?

I would very much like to be able discuss it at the same time as everyone else and not have to wait for ages for it to be shown in the UK!

I have lots of stuff to trade - simply click the hyperlink below for what I have to offer

I would appreciate it so much!

Cheers :smile:

HPDJ

Reaction score
WARNING

Danny, US DVDs don't work on UK players. Same for VHS!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Yes they do work, like Danny I have a multi region DVD player which will play any zone, and a video player that will play UK PAL and NTSC USA formats!!

All Americans enjoy Wizard Of Oz tonight....................wonder how long it will be til we get it in UK?

Chris

HPDJ

Reaction score
I didn't realise he had a multi-reigon player. I think Disney Channel will air it here in the UK.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
WARNING

Danny, US DVDs don't work on UK players. Same for VHS!
The DVD regions are really a thing of the past with multiregion players and even if you dont have a multiregion player you can make a DVD region 0 with a computeror just watch it on there. Most home made DVDS are region free anyway. Europe, England and Australia can view anything in the US NTSC video format as most DVD players are capable of playing NTSC and PAL in those countries. The same goes for VHS tapes, with an NTSC compatable VHS player we can view the US video tapes.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Thanks Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp said:
I'll Trade
Thanks :smile: . If you could send me your detials (by e-mail) and we will go from there :big_grin:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone could PLEASE send me a DVD WIDESCREEN copy of "The Muppets' Wizard Of Oz?" I have many muppet specials and stuff on VHS to trade or I can pay for blank DVD and postage. Please DON'T make me wait till August the 9th. :sympathy: