1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wanted: Palace Muppet Special Videos

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by mupcollector1, Sep 22, 2012.

1. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to get the Palace UK releases of The Muppets Go The Movies and Muppets Celebrate 30 Years. I found them on Amazon (a bit expensive since I'm from the US) so as a back up plan, I was wondering if anyone has any of the two for sale on this forum? If it has a PAL lock on it, no problem I have a PAL video already and I'm planning on getting a region free VHS player just for them. Thank You.

P.S. Here's a link of what I'm talking about http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Palace
  2. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

eBay.co.uk is probably the best place. They generally go quite cheap as no one wants vhs anymore!! I love these old VHS specials.

Chris
  3. mupcollector1

Plus they aren't even on DVD so for now this is the only way someone could get these officially. But like many people here, I'm contacting Disney like crazy to release more Classic Muppets :)
  4. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Are you going to upload it on Youtube when you get them?
  5. mupcollector1

No, I don't do stuff like that because that's copyright infringement in my opinion.