Wanted: Palisades Muppet Figures

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new and this is my first post! I have loved the Muppets since I was born and I missed out on the Muppets toy line when it was in stores do to being a bit young and not having cash to spend, now that I can "afford" them they are still out of my reach due to the high prices eBay demands, I was hoping to find some deals here I don't mind if the are loose (in fact I prefer it) if they are missing accessories or the like, even if they are a little damaged I don't mind!:smile: So here is my wish list and if you can help you will be forever thanked to high heavens!

Rowlf (of course I would love the basic Rowlf but would gladly take the tux)
Dr Teeth
Statler
Sam Eagle (same as Rowlf)
Zoot
Beaker (non invisible version, I would trade the invisible version as part of the deal)
Swedish Chef

those are my must haves so if you have any I would love to hear from you with what you want for them. Thanks for reading!

beakerfan76

Reaction score
A couple of the ones you mentioned are pretty expensive (Zoot and regular Scooter especially). Your best bet is eBay, as I've scored some of my figures (Actually all of them) from there for cheap prices.

dmoss

Reaction score
It can be a challenge to get some of those figures, for sure! It's not impossible to get them for low prices, but it sure takes some work. I was able to get my (however incomplete) "Regular" Scooter on eBay for only $5.00! Be diligent, and check back a couple times a day to see if any new listings show up. For such an obscure line of toys, it seems to be that everyone is still trying to get their hands on some of their favorite Muppets by Palisades.

Good luck! Here's hoping someone has some leads for you. :smile:

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I am on eBay all the time and I too have nabbed some good deals, I was just seeing if any one around here maybe had some loose or kind of beat up ones they wouldn't mind parting with. I will keep looking and if any one maybe finds some of these guys in a box at a yard sale or something and you feel like dropping them my way you will have my eternal thanks. Mean while I will keep hunting on eBay. Thanks again guys.

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Picked up Dr Teeth on the bay! Still hunting for stuff remember I will even take broken figures in the hope to fix them up!

Andibcool

Reaction score
I fell with you. I simply did see the line once when they where in stores but did collect an other Toyline. Later i did forget the muppet line since im not USA based.
Luckyly i did start back in 2008 to buy em from ebay and found a seller that did sell of his collection for the most part to me.
I got a lot from ebay even some very nice bargains from the playsets ( beside the backstage and pigs in space i have a spare sealed one of each ).
Today a lot prices did go up and its even harder to find items for a reasonable price. As for me i only miss a Zoot a tux Rowlf and a few exclusives. Im not really willing to pay 100$ ore more for a Zoot. The tux rowlf i dont really miss since i got the regular from the backstage set.
But even if the prices higher they worth every penny. They just look amazing and with the nice playsets they eyecandy and an eyecatcher. Truly a lot ppl will like them.

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
I've made some great strides in my collection as of late so I think I am going to focus on one peice at a time. :smile: I hope some of them you guys can still help me with! thanks to all who helped me so far!

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
I guess I should post what I am looking fro right now :smile: I would like to get a Camilla for my Gonzo, I also just got a loose Super Scooter and I am trying to make him a regular scooter, I was hoping that hat would come off with any kind of easy but it ain't budging, so if any one has a broken regular Scooter (with an ok head) or I might have better luck with an usher Scooter, I am also in need of Janice's hat and guitar and I am interested in just about any of the small pack-in muppets as I have aquired most of my Muppet figures loose with little to no accessories so if you have some to spare I would love to strike up a deal with you :smile: Thanks a ton guys I'm sure it is similar to how you all feel but collecting these guys is just awesome and each one brings alive some forgotten memory of smiles gone by :smile:

Dearth

Reaction score
I think the hats are part of the same mold on the Super and Usher Scooters, so they aren't going to come off without a knife.

If you DO get a broken regular Scooter and are going to put its head on a modified Super Scooter body, do NOT use the standard customizer's trick of the 'boil and pop'... regular Scooter's glasses do not react the same as his head, and they will warp outward, giving him a vaguely Marty-Feldman-esque appearance.

Dearth