Wanted: Rainbow Connection Kermit

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
The title says it I want a Rainbow Connection Kermit and I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for it eveytime I check Ebay they're form over seas. I know there must be some here in the states.

I also have a Beaureguard and a Falshback Uncle Deadly both MIB that I'd be willing to offer up for trade.

BEAR

Reaction score
Blue Weirdo said:
The title says it I want a Rainbow Connection Kermit and I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for it eveytime I check Ebay they're form over seas. I know there must be some here in the states.

I also have a Beaureguard and a Falshback Uncle Deadly both MIB that I'd be willing to offer up for trade.

Are they not selling them anymore from Palisades Direct?

DetGoran

Reaction score
Re:

Blue Weirdo said:

I have it. Just PM me your E-mail and I'll send it to you.

I'm only asking this so that I'll remain "kosher" on these forums: are we required to offer music files for money, or are they like video files - we're not supposed to sell them for money? I'm willing to just let you have the file and be done with it, but I don't want to get in trouble.