*wanted* Sam The Eagle!!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
ok seriously this figure has been so hard for me to find!
Does anyone have one for sale or know of a website selling one not in a set?
I'm looking for the regular version btw not sam arrow.
thanks!:attitude:

BEAR

Reaction score
JHH, I might be able to help you with this. You'll have to wait a week when I get home though, unless you find a deal sooner.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
JHH, I might be able to help you with this. You'll have to wait a week when I get home though, unless you find a deal sooner.
oh ok wnderfull I'm willing to wait there is a comic and toy show tommrow I'm going to I hope to find the last of the muppets I need if I do I'll post that I have found them.
thanks!:excited:

BEAR

Reaction score
No problem. The thing is...(this may sound silly) I'm not even sure if I have him or not. It's been so long since I've looked at my modest collection. They are mostly all packed away because I don't have an official place for them yet. I've been considering selling off a select few of the figures to make a little money. I'm pretty sure I have a Sam, but again, I am not certain yet.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
No problem. The thing is...(this may sound silly) I'm not even sure if I have him or not. It's been so long since I've looked at my modest collection. They are mostly all packed away because I don't have an official place for them yet. I've been considering selling off a select few of the figures to make a little money. I'm pretty sure I have a Sam, but again, I am not certain yet.
I didn't find any muppet stuff so yeah I still nead sam!! :attitude: :frown:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
well please do let me know what figures you'd like to get ridd of I'm mostly looking for sam(normal), marvin suggs and Beaker the one that came with muppet labs I don't want the whole labs though but I'm willing to pay $20.00 alone for the beaker figure.:eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... VM, your best bet for the Beaker is to get either version of the Vanishing Cream/Invisible Beaker figures and paint him appropriately so he's no longer vanished. Did happen to see a Pigs In Space Piggy sans playset, but those are rare finds.
Hope this helps.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
You know... VM, your best bet for the Beaker is to get either version of the Vanishing Cream/Invisible Beaker figures and paint him appropriately so he's no longer vanished. Did happen to see a Pigs In Space Piggy sans playset, but those are rare finds.
Hope this helps.
Yeah I thought about doing that count but I don't think I'd be able to paint it like Palisades version I may just wait untill I find a cheap labs playset and toss the set or give it to some one here who wants it.
I've allready got all of the pigs in space figure and I got the playset for 10.00 when the ebgames store went out of business lol:big_grin:
I saw Ken from over at the old Palisades bored is selling some Muppet figures but they're really to expensive for me. I am considering buying his shifty eyed Sm though but I think $50.00+ is a bitt much. The only figure I need that I can see myself paying that much for is the jim henson figure.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
nevermind everyone I found a store over seas that had both sam & marvin so I got them both for 20.00's each + shipping it cost me like 60.00 for the both of them but at this point I don't care.