Wanted: Secrets of the Muppets (and any other Jim Henson Hour ep, really)

Avalon

Reaction score
Evening, all.

I've recently discovered that my VHS copy of Secrets of the Muppets, taped on Nickelodeon back in the day, has started to wear a bit and probably isn't long for this world. (I'm not totally surprised, mind you, seeing the amount of wear that has seen). Given that it's not something that is easily found, I thought I might turn to you guys, see if someone might be willing to trade for it. Any format - VHS, DVD, video file - would be fine; I'd just like to retain a copy of it for future watching.

I don't have a whole lot to trade, however. I've been transferring some of my old VHS to DVD, so I could possible copy some of those. Among these are:

-a original broadcast recording of Tale of Bunny Picnic from HBO, complete with the intro by Jim Henson

-The World of Jim Henson (the PBS Great Performances documentary)

- John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together (recorded from the Disney Channel)

- The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years (another taped during the Muppet Matinee Nickelodeon showings. This one has a few problems, however; tracking isn't great in some places, and it's missing a minute or so from the beginning. It was on the same tape as the Secrets of the Muppets, but I was able to salvage this one)

- The Muppets at Walt Disney World + A Muppet Tribute to Jim Henson (I found a DVD ISO of this on a torrent site - I didn't create it :embarrassed:)

I also have a smattering of video files, including all Muppets Tonight episodes, the Fraggles Look for Jobs wrap video, Henson's Place (looks like it was taken from a Disney Channel showing).

Hopefully, we can work out an arrangement somehow. Thanks a lot!

Fluffets

Reaction score
I know this may seem a bit random of me, but erm... They ARE on youtube! It was the only way I watched the whole episode, the internet can be great sometimes.:big_grin: