WANTED several Muppet/Henson SPECIALS NEED ASAP!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I'm looking for the following Muppet/Henson Tv Specials on DVD-R and/or VHS (NTSC) i kinda NEED them ASAP! altho i have NOTHING to trade i'd gladly would buy them from you (not for the shows them selfs, but for your time and the format vhs/dvd-r). and PLEASE dont post about KermiClowns web-site, even tho i am buying stuff from him, as we speek, and he's good at it, he charges waaaay to much $$$ for my blood! hehe :stick_out_tongue: anyways heres what I'm looking for... and fAST...

One (any) "Muppets Tonight" ep
Muppets Musicians of Bremen
The Muppets go Hollywood
Fantastic Miss Piggy Show
I love the Muppets (UK show)
Henson's Place
Jim Henson Hour: "Secrests of the Muppets" and "The Rating Game - Miss Piggys Hollywood"

NOTE, i did plan on gettin em all from a member here on MC, very nice person, but i kinda NEED them ASAP! :smirk:

thanks gang! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Except for the Muppet Musicians of Bremen, I Love The Muppets UK, and Henson's Place... You can get the rest from either Justin Faulknor or MuppetLord, if he's registered her.
Hope this helps.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... Except for the Muppet Musicians of Bremen, I Love The Muppets UK, and Henson's Place... You can get the rest from either Justin Faulknor or MuppetLord, if he's registered her.
Hope this helps.
how do i get ahold of em? i looked for the MC user names on the "Members List" but i cant find it! :frown: HELP!!!! :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If you go to the letter M link after visiting the Members List, you'll need to go to page 21 to find Muppetlord.
Would try contacting him first, since he's trying to sell copies of some of his Muppet videos to raise some moneys. Tell him I sent you, we did business a few months ago.
For Justin, go to the J link in the Members List, and go to the Last link... You'll find him there, not sure if he can accomodate your request in his schedule, but at least you can try asking him directly.
Hope this helps.