Wanted: Sideshow Muppet Busts

minimedylan

Reaction score
Hi There! I'm a new member to this forum as far as posting, but I'm sick of just being a guest(haha). Been visiting this site for about 2 years now, and finally registered.

Heres my question:

I just picked up a Crazy Harry :crazy: bust while visiting Ireland at a comic book shop and it was a steal (I got it for just about $40 after exchange rate, MIB), and I have decided I want the whole series.

Anybody know of a place to buy the rest, or is E-Bay the best place to look?

Otherwise if there is anybody looking to sell their collection, please PM me, I am willing to pay a good amount of money for these as I am totally impressed with the Crazy Harry one.

I would love for the whole set but Animal, Beaker and Chef are my current wants right away.

Thanks guys!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Ebay is the best bet, and if you're lucky you can get them at a fairly reasonable price. I recently sold a Kermit for around $60 which I think was a fair price. Some can be more difficult to find than others - usually Dr. Teeth and Beaker. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

dmoss

Reaction score
Welcome to the Boards, Mini!

This is going to be a mighty tough feat, but you can do it with a little bit of luck, and lot of money! :wink: Every once in a while, I'll stumble across a Bust on eBay, and it seems like they're usually pretty high-priced, but it's not to say that you couldn't find some good buys, though. I'd imagine there might be some people around here that would sell a couple to you, so keep your ears/eyes peeled!

Happy searching! :smile: