1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

wanted: STATLER & WALDORF dolls

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by alex, Jul 16, 2002.

1. alex

alex New Member

if anyone knows of a place i can buy the STATLER & WALDORF dolls please send me an email with the subject title STATLER & WALDORF dolls so that i can buy me one of them. any help in locating this would be much appreciated!
  2. the_great_gonzo

the_great_gonzo New Member

I don't know if this well help but they have Statler and Waldorf dolls at Disney World. There's also an online Disney World store where you can get them but I'm not quite sure what the URL is.
  3. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Yes if you could find the link it would be grateful!!!:p
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Here's the info for ordering them directly from Disney. From our FAQ...

7. Where can I get the Muppet Vision dolls, like Beaker or Statler and Waldorf?

Here is a list of the dolls available as of early 2001. Keep in mind that any of them could go out-of-stock at any time.

22278006 Gonzo
    22278007 Miss Piggy
    22278008 Fozzie
    22278009 Statler
    22278010 Beaker
    22278011 Animal
    22278012 Scooter
    22278013 Kermit
    22278014 Rizzo
    22278015 Waldorf

They can be ordered by calling Walt Disney Mail Order in Florida, 407-363 6200. These dolls can be shipped internationally. You can also find them on-line at http://www.mouseshoppe.com by searching for "Muppet". If a doll is out-of-stock, try eBay.
  5. MoguiViper9

MoguiViper9 New Member

MouseShop

MouseShop.com Is a great resource for getting some of the harder to find muppet plush dolls. They have pretty much everybody for a reasonable price ($13.00). I bought Rizzo the Rat on ebay for $24.50 and then I found out about MouseShop where I could get the same Rizzo the Rat doll for $13.00. So go check it out, pretty sweet deal the have going on down there.
  6. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Does anyone know about how much the shipping cost?
  7. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

I ordered Statler Waldorf, Beaker, A H.M CD and A HM pin.
    My shipping was $7.00, but I am only one state away, I do not know what they would charge to you, but this is a rough estimate.
  8. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Okay thanks dude im thinking about getting Beaker, Scooter, Statler and Waldorf.
  9. I was at Disney-MGM studios a couple of weeks ago and in addition to the Statler and Waldorf beanbags made exclusively for the parks, they also had the boxed set from Igel. They (the Igel set) are beautiful likenesses but a little pricey at 40$ for the set. They also had the Igel Swedish chef, but had sold out of the Igel Kermit as a stock broker that they had had a couple of weeks earlier.
  10. the_great_gonzo

the_great_gonzo New Member

not to sound stupid but what exactly is Igen because I am going to MGM in a few weeks and I am interested in purchasing whatever set you're talking about.
  11. Igel(now called Junior Toys) is a German company that produces (or produced, I'm not sure which applies) muppet plushes and other collectibles not available in the U.S., although you can order them online. Muppet Central has a link on their links page to Igel/Junior Toys' page which has a picture of the set, I believe.
  12. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

igel

i own several igel muppets including beaker,bunsenand statler and waldorf. i have swedish chef and kermit as broker on the way.they are all wonderful and well worth the money.
  13. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

FAO Schwarz has some very excellent Statler and Waldorf dolls.

- Billy :cool: