1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wanted--Storyteller: Greek Myths

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by AndyWan Kenobi, Oct 19, 2003.

1. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Hi there everybody,

I hope I'm putting this in the right place--I've never done any trades before. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has (or knows where I can find) copies of the Storyteller Greek Myth episodes. My wife and I are almost through the original episodes on the Storyteller dvd, and we've never seen the Greek Myth series. I don't have a lot to trade, at least not a lot that isn't commercially available. I do have all episodes of Muppets Tonight, and I could rent a second VCR to make the copies. I have some Sesame Street Unpaved episodes, but I'm not sure which ones. I'd also be happy to pay or to send blank tapes. Anyway, if someone can help, I'd be very grateful!

:)
  2. jediX

jediX Active Member

To my suprize, Amazon.com has them on VHS. I bought them about a month ago and I'm sure they still have em in stock.

There's 2 tapes with 2 episodes per tape. Each is around $11.
  3. AndyWan Kenobi

Wow! I had no idea! Thanks so much for letting me know. I'll have to check them out!

:D
  4. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

5. jediX

jediX Active Member

I've known about them for a couple years now but never purchased them until recently. I still prefer the classic Storytellers, though.
  6. AndyWan Kenobi

Thanks again, you guys. I'll be sure to check them out soon--especially since Michael Gambon, the new Albus Dumbledore in the Harry Potter movies, is in them. I only know him previously from Gosford Park. So the first "Storyteller" ends up being Mr. Ollivander at the wand shop, and the second "Storyteller" ends up as the headmaster himself. Where will it end?

:zany:
  7. jediX

jediX Active Member

Soon, for the sake of mankind ;) lol

...kidding...although I'm not in the slightest a Potter fan, myself.
  8. AndyWan Kenobi

:eek:

Actually, I'm not in the slightest NOT a Potter fan, if that makes sense.
  9. jediX

jediX Active Member

Yea...you can't not love those double negatives. ;)
  10. AndyWan Kenobi

Oh, can't I? Not loving double negatives is the one thing I can't not do!

:crazy:
  11. jediX

jediX Active Member

I wouldn't not want to not dislike double negatives, but they aren't not easy enough to not understand!!!

Wait, what did I just say? lol
  12. AndyWan Kenobi

I have no idea... I had a hard enough time understanding my own last post. I sat there for a few minutes rehearsing it in my head and trying to see if I knew what I was talking about. Turns out, I didn't!

:p

P.S. Quite the Jedi battle this has become, yes!
  13. jediX

jediX Active Member

Impressive...most impressive.......... but you are not a Jedi yet....... ::breath breath:: ;)
  14. AndyWan Kenobi

I am a Jedi--like my froggie before me!
  15. jediX

jediX Active Member

Reckless, you are, yes! Patience, have you not! ;)
  16. AndyWan Kenobi

I will learn patience...

17. jediX

jediX Active Member

You must unlearn what you have learned... ;)
  18. AndyWan Kenobi

Okay, I'll give it a try (he said, anticipating response)...

I wonder if somebody could weave a coherent narrative out of these remarks. Not me--"I'm not much good at telling stories, not at making them interesting
    anyway."

(See how I brought it back to the idea of "The Storyteller" but kept the Star Wars thing going too? Eh? Eh?)

:D
  19. jediX

jediX Active Member

"Try not, DO...or do not. There IS no try," said the green creature with pointy ears.