Wanted--Storyteller: Greek Myths

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hi there everybody,

I hope I'm putting this in the right place--I've never done any trades before. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has (or knows where I can find) copies of the Storyteller Greek Myth episodes. My wife and I are almost through the original episodes on the Storyteller dvd, and we've never seen the Greek Myth series. I don't have a lot to trade, at least not a lot that isn't commercially available. I do have all episodes of Muppets Tonight, and I could rent a second VCR to make the copies. I have some Sesame Street Unpaved episodes, but I'm not sure which ones. I'd also be happy to pay or to send blank tapes. Anyway, if someone can help, I'd be very grateful!

:smile:

jediX

Reaction score
To my suprize, Amazon.com has them on VHS. I bought them about a month ago and I'm sure they still have em in stock.

There's 2 tapes with 2 episodes per tape. Each is around $11.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
jediX said:
To my suprize, Amazon.com has them on VHS. I bought them about a month ago and I'm sure they still have em in stock.

There's 2 tapes with 2 episodes per tape. Each is around $11.
Wow! I had no idea! Thanks so much for letting me know. I'll have to check them out!

:big_grin:

jediX

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Wow! I had no idea! Thanks so much for letting me know. I'll have to check them out!

:big_grin:
I've known about them for a couple years now but never purchased them until recently. I still prefer the classic Storytellers, though.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Thanks again, you guys. I'll be sure to check them out soon--especially since Michael Gambon, the new Albus Dumbledore in the Harry Potter movies, is in them. I only know him previously from Gosford Park. So the first "Storyteller" ends up being Mr. Ollivander at the wand shop, and the second "Storyteller" ends up as the headmaster himself. Where will it end?

:zany:

jediX

Reaction score
Soon, for the sake of mankind :wink: lol

...kidding...although I'm not in the slightest a Potter fan, myself.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
jediX said:
Soon, for the sake of mankind :wink: lol

...kidding...although I'm not in the slightest a Potter fan, myself.
:eek:

Actually, I'm not in the slightest NOT a Potter fan, if that makes sense.

jediX

Reaction score
Yea...you can't not love those double negatives. :wink: