Wanted:The Muppet Movie Sheet Music Songbook

ianwestoz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone out there had access to the sheet music book for The Muppet Movie? I've searched high & low with no luck. I saw on that library website there are some copies scattered around the USA, but being in Australia that doesn't help me.

Specifically, I'm looking for "I'm Going To Go Back There Someday" :concern: , quite possibly the greatest song ever written - and at least one of my most favourite songs ever. I have the opportunity to perform it at the end of the year, and would love to get a copy of the sheet music.

Does anyone have a copy of The Muppet Movie Song Book they would be willing to sell, or pdf to me? I don't have anything to trade, unless there is a specific song you are looking for - I have heaps of sheet music, so maybe we could arrange a trade that way. Otherwise, I am quite willing to pay for a scan of the book.

If anyone is willing and able to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and anticipation.

Ian Smith
Western Australia

Reaction score
Hmm. I can't help you personally, as I don't have the book, but some people are selling through the Amazon Marketplace with international shipping. The shipping is steep (all books are being sold in America), but the cheapest one is about $21 AU with shipping. That's the best deal I can find. I hope that helps.

I can't seem to link to it properly, so, if you're interested, go to Amazon.com and search "Muppet Movie (Paperback)". It should be the 2nd result and list "Cherry Lane Music" as its publisher on its page. You also might want to e-mail the sellers to confirm that they are actually selling the normal sheet music, not the easy piano version. :big_grin:

ianwestoz

Reaction score
Hi Robin,

Thanks for your help! I found it - hooray!

It wasn't cheap, but then again, I wasn't expecting it to be.

Now waiting very impatiently for the book to arrive in Australia from the States.

Thanks again for all your help!

From one very happy Fraggle! :excited: