1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

WANTED: The Muppets At Walt Disney World dvd cover

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by vaati64, Feb 23, 2009.

1. vaati64

vaati64 Member

I'm wanting to burn my copy of The Muppets At Walt Disney World to dvd and put it in a nice dvd case. However, I am not really computer creative, and am having problems putting together a custom made dvd cover. So, for anyone out there, if you can make me a nice dvd cover for the muppets at walt disney world, then I would be more than happy to send you a free copy of the muppets at walt disney world, or of another muppet special that I have. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me:)
  2. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

What kind of case are you going to put it in, a standard DVD, or a CD sized case?
  3. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

I made my own DVD cover for this special. Send me a PM with your e-mail if interested and I can send you a pdf to look at and print from.
  4. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

5. vaati64

vaati64 Member

looking for a standard sized dvd case.
  6. vaati64

vaati64 Member

7. anakin

anakin New Member

Excellent.. that does the trick very nicely no matter what the print resolution... some is better than none after all.
  8. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Not bad at all Scott. I think that it is obviously a great print resolution (from my point of view that is). Hopefully Disney will release this special at some point.
  9. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Say Scott, sorry to bug you with this, but did you also get those messages I sent you two weeks ago? Thought I'd ask. Sorry to bring it up. :o
  10. vaati64

vaati64 Member

11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member