Wanted: Unedited Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas

RBGB

Reaction score
Unedited Emmet Otter

Im Looking To Purchase The "unedited " Version Of Emmet Otter Jugband Christmas . I Have The Dvd But I Want The One With The Missing Scenes . Its My Favorite Movie Of All Time And I Wanna Show My Kids. I Have Nothing To Trade But I Will Pay For The Tape And For Your Time. If No One Has It Please Some One Email Me And Tell Me Where I Can Get It... Please Someone Help Ive Been Looking For 4 Years Thanks :frown:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I have this, but what are the missing scenes? Its in PAL format. :smile:

Raech

Reaction score
Wanted Original TV Version of Emmet Otter

Wanted original tv version Emmit Otters JBC.

I watched it on cable as a child and don't want the DVD they edited.

I do not own a vcr. I am looking for a DVD May consider a high quality SVCD.

Thank you for your consideration and please email me if you have access to EOJBC unedited.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I think I may have that special unedited. But you'll have to tell me which scenes were cut out of the re-release, so I can double check. Also, I only have it on PAL VHS, but I may be able to convert it to DVD. I will ONLY trade for : *NEW Boober, and Wembley Sababa Fraggle Dolls, plus either *The whole set of Sababa Doozer PVC's or *The whole set of Sababa Doozer Plushes. Or alternativly you can purchase it off me for $70USD. :smile:

Let Me Know What You Decide. :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Sorry to barge in here but I'm interested in this too but I dont mean to be rude but $70US seems a bit steep, if the copyright owners found you were making that kind of money they'd eat you for breakfast! Thats why tape trading is usually just trading or payment to cover a blank tape and postage and maybe a little bit of small change for the trouble. Sorry to butt in its just I didnt want to see anyone get eaten! I was thinking it could be typing error, or maybe the tape is wrapped in gold leaf!

Raech

Reaction score
No this is illegal and I am not paying $70 USD even if it was from Disney. Which it isn't.

Thank you.

Whatever

Reaction score
Smart girl. Australian DVDs wouldn't play in the US anyway.