Wanted Video!!!!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
whoever has the ANIMAL ORCHESTRA, UP AND DOWN (ernie & placido), or any episode of the OLD SPACESHIP SURPRISE on video, than record it on to the computer (if possible). If you have it as an MPEG already, great! send it me at MstRCrOwLEY666@aol.com. If you can't, where can i find it on video OR where can i download it?????????

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I have Animal Orchestra somewhere in my lot. Are you referring to Pretty Great Performances?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
what do you mean by it's in your lot? what's that? and what's Pretty Great Performances?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
what do you mean by it's in your lot? what's that? and what's Pretty Great Performances?
Pretty Great Performances: one of the sketches in this series has Placido Flamingo singing this "Zing Zing Hey"(sic) operetta, accompanied by an all-animal orchestra. I assume this is one of the clips you're referring to. It's on one of the Sesame Street clip tapes that have been in my family for years. This I know for sure.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
oh, i just always called the animal orchestra. anyways, is there any possible way you can record it onto your computer or something?