Wanted: Vintage Animal Drum Kit

eholly84

Reaction score
I have scoured Ebay and the internet and have not been able to find anything other than a toy figurine of the Animal Drum Kit. Does anyone have the kit or know where I can purchase one. I would even consider the figurine, but not a small one that comes in the plastic wrapping. Please help! Thanks!:halo::halo::halo:

James Alexander

Reaction score
I have scoured Ebay and the internet and have not been able to find anything other than a toy figurine of the Animal Drum Kit. Does anyone have the kit or know where I can purchase one. I would even consider the figurine, but not a small one that comes in the plastic wrapping. Please help! Thanks!:halo::halo::halo:
I have the kit from the 70"s I opened it on Cristmas Morning around 76-78 I cant remember the year, my dad said they were too loud and He stored them in my grandmas attic, they have been there ever since. Played with one day literally. If you are interested let me know send me an offer, I will be glad to help.

noodles71

Reaction score
I'm interested in this! I wouldn't know what to offer though. Do you have any pictures of it?

dsparks

Reaction score
I have the kit from the 70"s I opened it on Cristmas Morning around 76-78 I cant remember the year, my dad said they were too loud and He stored them in my grandmas attic, they have been there ever since. Played with one day literally. If you are interested let me know send me an offer, I will be glad to help.
Do you still have the animal drum kit?

Reaction score
Hey there,
Wondering if you still had your drum set for sale. I would love to get it for my son. Please advise. Thanks!

LHC2012

Reaction score
I HAVE A BRAND NEW SET FROM CHILDHOOD. Please contact me if interested.