1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wanted: Vintage Animal Drum Kit

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by eholly84, Nov 6, 2009.

1. eholly84

eholly84 New Member

I have scoured Ebay and the internet and have not been able to find anything other than a toy figurine of the Animal Drum Kit. Does anyone have the kit or know where I can purchase one. I would even consider the figurine, but not a small one that comes in the plastic wrapping. Please help! Thanks!:halo::halo::halo:
  2. jerry1017

jerry1017 New Member

I just found this in the attic if you still are looking
  3. James Alexander

James Alexander New Member

I have the kit from the 70"s I opened it on Cristmas Morning around 76-78 I cant remember the year, my dad said they were too loud and He stored them in my grandmas attic, they have been there ever since. Played with one day literally. If you are interested let me know send me an offer, I will be glad to help.
  4. noodles71

noodles71 New Member

I'm interested in this! I wouldn't know what to offer though. Do you have any pictures of it?
  5. dsparks

dsparks New Member

Do you still have the animal drum kit?
  6. Casa de Grover

Casa de Grover New Member

Hey there,
    Wondering if you still had your drum set for sale. I would love to get it for my son. Please advise. Thanks!
  7. Casa de Grover

Hey there,
    Did you ever sell your Muppets drum set? If not, I would be interested in purchasing it for my son. Thanks!
  8. LHC2012

LHC2012 New Member

I HAVE A BRAND NEW SET FROM CHILDHOOD. Please contact me if interested.
  9. dsparks

dsparks New Member

i have a drum kit for sale
  10. Casa de Grover

I am interested! How much are you asking? Thanks.
  11. Casa de Grover

Hey there,
    I am interested! How much are you asking? Thanks!
  12. LHC2012

LHC2012 New Member

I never thought about it until I saw this thread. It's from the 1960s when the Muppets had just moved to New York City. Do you have any idea what the value is? I'll look into it and get back to you. It is brand new. Each piece is still wrapped in plastic and has been stored correctly through the years. Would you like to contact me directly? If so, please leave me an email address or phone #. Otherwise, I'll get back to you with a price ASAP. Thanks! :)
  13. Casa de Grover

14. Casa de Grover

Hey again,
    I'm not sure if you received my email address, but if you didn't, here it is again:
    casa_keillor@sbcglobal.net

Look forward to hearing from you soon! :super::halo::):o:concern::mad::D:sing::flirt::cool: (Man, is it fun adding these faces to the email... LOL!)

15. Casa de Grover

Hey again,
    Just wondering if you're still interested in selling your drum set. There is an opportunity to buy another one, and I don't want to miss it. If you could please email me back either way asap I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks again.
  16. muppetdrummer12

muppetdrummer12 New Member

Hi There,

I am looking or a drum set that is in decent to perfect condition and that has all of the components to it or most of them. For a complete set I have done my research and know the competitive prices for the condition of the eqiupment. I am looking for a set for my husbands birthday. If anyone has one please contact me chix3@hotmail.com

Thank you!