1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

wanted: weezer making of, cosby, today show

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by beaker, Jul 19, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

hey everyone! well, i havent done a trade in awhile...bu ti so must have the following:

*the 30 minute making of weezer muppets video special

*the cosby episode with the muppets on it

*the recent kermit/piggy and ernie/bert today show appearences.

the weezer and cosby show thing tho i so must have!
    anybody have these two, and can put em on one tape?
    oh, and of course i would LOVE to have the i love the muppets bbc special...darn pal to ntsc thing;)
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think the mighty BlueFrackle posted to ya that he CAN do PAL to NTSC conversions ...... so there is hope if you can find something that BlueFrackle doesn't already have to trade.

Many have failed on that count !
  3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Luke,

i cant do PAL to NTSC.

Its a shame, i know.

see ya
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

It's a tragedy BlueFrackle ...... your trading power would probably increase tenfold with a converter !!!!
  5. BlueFrackle

Luke,

Tell me about it !

Atleast i can watch PAL and NTSC, i wouldnt be able to hack not being able to do all this trading for Videos !

See ya
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yes indeedy, we in the UK have a lot to be thankful for ..... i would only have about 10 episodes of ALF if it wasn't for NTSC compatible VCR's and THEN we would be talking depression !

Tat Ta,
  7. BlueFrackle

Luke,

LOL !

Cory -
    You can now download the 'Making of 'Keep Fishin', The link is over at TP !

Im at 65% now !

See ya
  8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

BlueFrackle:

i saw it for download, but i have no idea what 'divx' is. btw, did you get my email about the trade?
  9. BlueFrackle

Cory,

All you need to do is go to www.DivX.com and then scroll to the bottom and then go to 'Newbies' then download the first player you see !

I got your email, Il let you know!

See ya