1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wanted WW Dr Teeth Figure

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Beaker 78, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Beaker 78

Beaker 78 New Member

I am looking for a Dr Teeth Wizard World figure. I would like to get one mint on mint card. I will offer $35 + s/h. If some kind soul could help me out that would be great.

Kelly
    bigdaddykel91@aol.com
  2. wolvoks

wolvoks New Member

I think that $30 is a little too low for the Dr. Teeth variant. I think that most people who have a 2nd one are going to trade it for the VC Beaker.

You might want to try ebay, but you'll end up spending up to $80 there. You might want to get your hands on a VC Beaker, then trade someone else it for their Dr. Teeth.
  3. DigitalBohemian

DigitalBohemian New Member

I'll gladly pay $50 plus S&H for a WW Dr. Teeth figure. Anyone care to sell one to me?
  4. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

Ebay currently has a few auctions going on for the Dr. Teeth Wizard World figure. Hope this helps!

Daniel:)
  5. gorry

gorry New Member

what did you type in for the search because i can't find any.:confused:
  6. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

Search for:
    Dr. Teeth Wizard

Daniel:)
  7. wolvoks

wolvoks New Member

If you guys want a Dr. Teeth and can go to Wizard World Chicago, I suggest getting 2 VC Beakers because I know some people who would gladly trade their extra Dr. Teeth for one.:)