WANTED: Zoot action figure

GrandMattTarkin

Reaction score
Greetings! I am a casual Muppets fan and a diehard saxophone collector. A friend of mine on the Rebelscum/Star Wars collecting forums recommended I give your forums a visit. I have a huge collection of saxophone figures/figurines and am anxious to add a Zoot figure to my collection. Which brings me to my posting......

Of course, I haven't been able to find this figure ANYWHERE. I have been watching eBay, but the prices usually end up higher than I'd like to spend. Do any of you Muppet fans know where I can find this figure for a reasonable price? Do any of you have this figure available for sale? For trade?

I am not terribly picky about which version I get, although I wouldn't mind getting the red shirt chase figure, for obvious reasons (and I just like the look a little better). Please e-mail me or post here if you can help. Thanks very much in advance!

GrandMattTarkin

Reaction score
DOH! I love how sometimes the solution is so obvious and right in front of you that you miss it completely. I didn't even think about TRU.com as my local TRU stores haven't had new Muppets figures for months and months.

Interestingly enough, I picked up a red shirt Zoot off eBay last night for a very reasonable price, only a little more than the TRU website price for the yellow shirt version. Now that I know TRU has them in stock, I might get the yellow version just for the heck of it.

Thanks for the link, uncleduke!

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
No more Zoots at TRU

:cool:

No more Zoots on TRU! I still need one. Any other places other than ebay?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ken has mentioned that the series 3 run was much smaller than series 1-2, making it the hardest series to track down. Since series 4+ will be carried in Target stores, this trend will definitely continue. Get series 3 while you can, since the prices on them won't be going down as more and more people get on board.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was at TRU this weekend and they ahd like 9 regular Miss Piggy's and 4 lab sets.

I think Palisades will do okay to release another Kermit, but we likely need a different kind of Bunsen to get those lab sets sold.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BTW: You might also try Tower Records.

Phil, I tried to link to the release schedule and list of retailers and can't find them.

P

Philo and Gunge

I feel your pain...

I've checked my local Sam Goody, they had Series 4, Gonzo, Scooter and Lew Zealand. NO ZOOT! Online retailers double, no, triple the price for their figures. Ebay stinks, too. Once, there was a Zoot in no box. 5 people bid on it. What the ****? Does someone have a Zoot they can give me (and a Koozbane Kermit)?