Wanting to do something cool.

TimeMachine

Reaction score
Delete this post if it's out of line. :smirk:

I realise this is a really bad foot to start off on in a forum. It's just not in good taste to register and then immediately start asking questions and starting threads rather than sticking around and posting (meaningfully, not spammingly) for a while first.

But I'm getting a little desperate.

Okay, so bad segues/intros aside - I really want some episodes in .avi format.

I have legally purchased all available DVDs! I plan on legally purchasing all coming DVDs. This is not for me to watch, nor me trying to avoid spending money. I can download the first two seasons without guilt, I've paid for the right to watch them, but watching them is not my purpose anyway.

I have a deep interest in making graphics, especially animated ones. There is a huge shortage of Fraggle Rock graphics out there. I use icons in several of the forums I'm on and in my livejournal.

I want the episodes in .avi or some other movie format so that I could make animated icons and take higher quality screenshots for graphics development. If you want, I would gladly share these graphics with you.

Now's the hard part. I can't use most filesharing programs. eMule (aMule for me, I have a Mac) doesn't seem to work for some reason. Though I've left them open for days, no Fraggle torrent has ever made it to .3%, and they all stall for days at a time. I've tried other options, including ed2k programs and basically all P2P programs. Nothing is working.

I need someone to upload them for me. Megaupload is good. So is rapidshare. Whatever works for you.

I don't know what I could offer in return. If you can think of something you'd like, I'll see if we can trade. Perhaps I could make some personalised graphics. If you can think of anything, just ask. I really want these episodes.

I hope I haven't broken any rules by posting this. If you don't want to reply you could always PM me. Thank you so much.

I repeat, I have NO interest in denying the Henson company the money it deserves for it's work. I have no intention of using these episodes for piracy purposes.

If you need pictures of my DVDs to believe me, I'll take some.

Thank you so much.