Warner Bros. Lego movie announces plot and title

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know... Lego has so many different sub-brands, I'm surprised they don't just make a movie based on something they made up anyway. Bionicle, Ninjago... they could literally just come up with a random Lego based toy line and make a film of that. I'm just surprised that they didn't.

This seems like some sort of Toy Story thing with Lego. It doesn't sound that bad... but like I said, all they need to do is make up some toy line with a deep back story and make a movie of that.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, Lego has a lot of movies of all their brands. (They're not that bad really) But the fact that Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs guy is doing them, it kinda turns me off, cause that's one of my least favorite movies ever.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
This seems like some sort of Toy Story thing with Lego. It doesn't sound that bad... but like I said, all they need to do is make up some toy line with a deep back story and make a movie of that.
Or Roger Rabbit

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Or Roger Rabbit
They made a Lego Roger Rabbit? After googling that, I found out Disney made a Roger Rabbit ride!..? What is with them! Roger Rabbit is one of the WORST movies ever! Does that ride still exist?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
They made a Lego Roger Rabbit? After googling that, I found out Disney made a Roger Rabbit ride!..? What is with them! Roger Rabbit is one of the WORST movies ever! Does that ride still exist?
I WAS REFERING TO THE PART WHERE THEY SAID LISCENING AND ORIGINAL LEGOS, Roger Rabbit Did That, And Oh Yeah, Did You There Making A Roger Rabbit Sequel

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
They made a Lego Roger Rabbit? I found out Disney made a Roger Rabbit ride!..? What is with them! Roger Rabbit is one of the WORST movies ever! Does that ride still exist?
No I Don't Think They Have LEGOS OF ROGER RABBIT, Yeah The Ride Does Still Exist, I Saw It When I Went To DisneyLand Last Year

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
They're making a Roger Rabbit sequel? Where did you see that?!
Now these kinda stuff get me annoyed, what the halibut are they thinking? What are they calling it? Who Made So Many Sequals of Roger Rabbit?
I can't believe that it was ever popular. Can someone explain it to me?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
Or Roger Rabbit
Actually, more like Toy Story (they had Hasbro and Mattel characters actually interact) or Indian in the Cupboard (the kid had a Darth Vader toy in there)... but Roger Rabbit works too.

Somehow, I just see them putting in WB licensed characters as cameos... Batman or Harry Potter... Maybe some Star Wars characters here and there. But something tells me they're just background bits or for the sake of a gag.

Yeah, Lego has a lot of movies of all their brands.
Yeah. DTV ones. I really wanna get the Lego Star Wars special on DVD before it's out of print.