1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Warricks eBay Auctions - Rare Items for Cheap!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by BlueFrackle, Jan 22, 2007.

1. BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey Guys,
    Click the link in my signature, Ive got some good stuff up there for you all!
  2. Punch'n'Judy New Member

Confused. I can't see anything listed.
  3. maniacal muppet Active Member

4. Rugby Member

( 0 items listed)
  5. Luke Active Member

Actually there were lots of items listed when he posted!!!
  6. MuppetsRule Active Member

They sure sold out quickly then.
  7. Super Scooter New Member

Luke! Quit buyin' up all BlueFrackle's cheap crap before I can!!! :) ;) :)
  8. Yoda Man Member

Hmm..there's nothing for me as well. Nor does it show any of his past auctions. I wanted to see what he had :(
  9. Punch'n'Judy New Member

They sold within four hours?
  10. BlueFrackle Active Member

Something went wrong and eBay took all my listings down. Im trying to find out what happened now.
  11. Luke Active Member

Sorry man, it's just so many people have asked me about those vibrating Animal keychains that i've had to buy up Warricks supply!

Psssst good save BlueFrackle!
  12. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

13. Super Scooter New Member

HA! I don't think it was recently, but wasn't there a fairly perverse thread about vibrating Muppet keychains? Is that what you're referring to?
  14. Luke Active Member

To promote MFS, Burger King in the UK had a promotion where they gave away a toy each week. One was a fuzzy Animal head soft toy, and if you pulled the string, it vibrated, very perversley!

..... the perfect Valentines gift for the Muppet fan in your life!
  15. Super Scooter New Member

Hmmm. Never thought I'd be jealous of a UK Muppets From Space Burger King toy.
  16. BlueFrackle Active Member

OK! My Auctions are back! Sorry about the lack of Muppet Vibrators tho!